WANTED: Baby Boys Cot Duvet

MADLYSBOYS

My 2 Boys = COMPLETE!
Reaction score
Hi :wave:

Charlie is about to go into his `big` cot :cry: and I really need a Cot Duvet :thumbup:

Anything considered even if its a set :thumbup: but must be in good condition :thumbup:

Thank you

Charmaine

Hey hun, do you mean the actual duvet or the covers?

I just thought I have a cot duvet which is all in one, is that what you were after? x

Yes hon that's it, I was looking for the coverlet type cot duvet that normally comes with a cot set :)

Im selling a set, it includes the duvet cover, pillowcase, duvet and pillow. Its geroge pig and hardly been used as we ended up doing a cars theme for my wee boys room instead of george pig so he ended up with a single bed intead of a cotbed. The pillow was never used, the duvet was used 3 times along with the duvet cover, we did use the pillowcase for a bit but its all in immaculate condition, will upload a link for you. Im looking for £10 plus p&p (cost me £25 plus postage) Natalie xxx

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?r...55874078.45785.100002276448031&type=1&theater

Hi hunny can you let me know if your interested please cause another 2 people have asked to buy it if your not but dont want to sell it after offering you first. thanks xxx

Thank you hon for posting :flower: just seen your post :thumbup:
We are sorted for one now :) my friend `gave` me a complete cot set :happydance:
Please offer to your other buyers :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->