Wanted - boys 6-9 months

rotts05

Reaction score
Im looking for nice clothes for my boy, 6-9 months. In particular polo shirts, jumpers and nice trousers :flower:

Hi hun, is this any good for you, i bought this outfit m&p little drummer boy not long ago off a lovely lady from here, baby only wore it once and its too small, he is only 4 months but he is very big, gutted because it is georgous.
This is the original link, and it has been worn once and washed in fairy non bio and comfort pure:flower:
https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swa...-6-9mnth-outfit-moby-wrap-pictures-added.html

Hi, is it a small 6-9 or is your boy just that big? My boy is quite big but is still ok in his 3-6. My phone isn't showing any pics so will get on my laptop in the morning, how much do you want for it posted? It sounds gorgeous!

Hi, is it a small 6-9 or is your boy just that big? My boy is quite big but is still ok in his 3-6. My phone isn't showing any pics so will get on my laptop in the morning, how much do you want for it posted? It sounds gorgeous!

My boy has been out of 3-6 for a while and most of his 6-9 is streachy (sp) summer shorts or rompers but the jeans are tight on his belly and the top his too tight. It is such a cute outfit i am gutted i didnt get a pic of him in. He is a very stocky lil fella.
I was looking for aroun £7.50 posted hun ?

I'll have it, its lovely! Can you pm me your paypal x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->