Wanted: December buddy

tracdesi

Reaction score
Hi ladies
We're going to be officially TTC next month and I was lookin for a friend :flower:
Our first time officially trying, we've been together for 6 1/2 years and have just been ntnp with two "oops" mishaps, one that ended last December by miscarriage.
my af comes on day 30 of every month and I think I ovulate between the 11-16th.
:hugs::flower:

ill buddy up with you, im waiting for my first AF following my MC so im hoping to get her soon and ovulate by december!

Hurray : )
Do you take anything for ovulating? I dont but I do natural stuff like teas, vitamins etc
When was your mc?

:hugs: Sorry just saw in your signature
Sorry for your loss

Thanks hun
I dont take anything but a prenatal

hiya, im starting in december as soon as i get my implant out, this will be number 2 for me xx

I'm looking for a buddy as well! We've been TTC for 2 years and had a MC in February of 2012. My cycle is just getting back on track and I've started charting my BBT today as well. I also recently started a blog to get my feelings out. =)

Im 1 or 2dpo, maybe 3dpo...I also started taking my bbts again, ugh I just want this cycle to be over so we can get started!!!:wacko:

PS: have you ladies heard of ovuview app on android market? its free and its absolutely fantastic!!!

i've not heard of it
i use Fertility friend.

I startd spotting lightly today!! come on AF :)

Hi I'm Lucy and we are ttc #2 next month. Our little boy will be 1 on christmas eve. We were NTNP with our 1st but this time we are planning baby number 2!

I am very sorry to say but I am out now for December :cry:
I knew it was too good to be true, DH chickened out last minute and now he wants to wait until next Summer.
*sigh

Im so angry at him, but, I cant really be angry at him at the same time its not fair to him, but its also not fair that he got my hopes up and just robbed me of it.

Anyways!!! It will be fine, I hope you ladies catch your swimmers straight away :thumbup: :flower: :baby:

sorry your hubby backed out.. but if he is not ready at least he is being honest with you..Xx

AFM my period came last week and shes gone now and I am on CD 10.. come on ovulation :)

Hope everyone else is well

I am on CD2 (Nov 25) and would really love to have a Dec buddy, especially since I am uncertain if DH will be up to BDng "on cue" this month due to some stresses right now :( I'm going to be ready anyway, but sometimes the heartbreak of knowing you missed BDng at the right time any month (or at all) is as bad as getting your period yet again. Hope someone will join my journey. Thanks!

What's CD? I'm TTC... skipping this cycle to see the doc but will try again in December. I used Fertility Friend but I'm not liking it... I'm attempting to chart for the first time this month too!

I'm sorry to hear about your husband tracdesi. I hope he comes around sooner than next summer *hugs*

Angel, CD means cycle day.
I'm using fertility friend and I'm ok with it but my trial VIP membership expires in 2 weeks and I just can't justify the ridiculous cost for that membership. The tools are very helpful and great but are there any free options out there?

I also use a written chart, in case I lose the electronic ones in cyber world. You never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->