*WANTED* Me to you bears

A

Always&4ever

anybody got any they wanna sell, please pm me with prices and pics.

I've got some Jazzy, can't get them until tomorrow though so will let you know asap.

Do you know which ones you want hun, i think i got about 5 or 6

I've got 2 but they are special girlfriend and an I love you one? Would you be interested?

sent you a PM hun with pics i have looooads of them lol x

Looking at all different ones, a couple for a good friend and some for my own collection.

I have a fair few, i'll dig them out and photograph if you're still looking. Got special edition ones and all sorts xx

I have over 120 hun, fluffy and pot all with boxes or tags.... what are you looking for ? x

Aw i love me2u!! I would love to collect all the bears. If only i didn't have a baby to buy for lol!

Hunni I don't have any but I know if you get the "Sixth Sense" newspaper (a paper for families on forces bases in Germany) there is a seller in there. I dont know what he has etc but I have just seen them advertised in there, maybe worth a phonecall?

Ooh thanks hon, il go the naafi in a bit and pick up the paper x

Have put one on ebay just now, does anybody know how I can give people a link to the whole list of my ebay stuff for sale currently? Thanks

I have loads of me to U bears 2 on a sledge and many more for sale approx 20 in total approx £100 /£120 for the lot o.n.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->