wanted: Newborn/small fitteds/prefolds and wraps

I have 3 SIO itti for sale - lilac, pink and lime. Come with both inserts and no visable stains. £5.50 each (postage not included)

I also have some cotton bottom wraps in white and some bambino mio prefolds all in size 1. Unsure what to sell these for so if interested make me an offer.

I still have some small ittis and small blueberries in my post.

Hi ladies thank you but I have lots of AIO/pockets now, I wanted something like the motherease sandies that kind of thing.

Snowy I'm not a fan of bambino mios thank you anyway xx

I also have the following:

Lollipop Softee - pre-washed but I don't think we have ever used it
1 x Totsbots FlexiTots - Size 1 (6-18lbs) - has only been used once, as good as new
1 x Totsbots Bamboozle Stretch - Size 1 (5-18lbs) - only been used a few times, v good condition
1 x Little Lamb Bamboo - Size 1 (7-20lbs) - bamboo booster included - used more but still good condition

£6 each plus postage

5 different coloured small sandys. Greying to inside but still soft and in full working order.
£5 each plus postage

i have a pink motherease xs wrap and a small nature babies pink gingham wrap would like £2.50 each posted for these .

I have a small sidesnap lilac swaddlebees would like £4.50 posted

I have a dark pink small AIO bumgenius - applix discoloured and inside a bit bobbly but plenty of wear in it ..quite sad we have grown out of this as it was brill £4 posted

and i have some little lambs ..nappy , booster , liner and wrap in white - these are quite bulky but i have to say they have been bombproof /leakproof etc again quite sad they no longer fit would like £6 posted each or all 4 for £20

1 x Totsbots FlexiTots - Size 1 (6-18lbs) - has only been used once, as good as new
1 x Totsbots Bamboozle Stretch - Size 1 (5-18lbs) - only been used a few times, v good condition
1 x Little Lamb Bamboo - Size 1 (7-20lbs) - bamboo booster included - used more but still good condition

£6 each plus postage

5 different coloured small sandys. Greying to inside but still soft and in full working order.
£5 each plus postage

Sorry to wander into someone else's thread, but if the OP doesn't want the Bamboozle stretch size 1 I'd be interested. What would the postage be?

PMd you both. Kess you can have the stretch I've got a few already xx

£6 each plus postage

£5 each plus postage

Sorry to wander into someone else's thread, but if the OP doesn't want the Bamboozle stretch size 1 I'd be interested. What would the postage be?

I have had someone else contact me before you posted so if they change their mind I will let you know.

PMd you both. Kess you can have the stretch I've got a few already xx

Pm'ed you back

Hiya I've got a few wraps and loads of muslins if you want any. We've decided to stick with our flips now that she's at 10lbs so we're selling off our newborn stash.

£7.00 P+P
Weehugger wrap in hot spot design with poppers -Link-
*I personally love this one and think the pattern is fantastic. It's in perfect condition would hardly look like it's been used.

£5.00 P+P
Minki fleece nappy wrap in pink flowers design with PUL and poppers
-link-
*This one is very much more used. The fleece is very bobbly but that's to be expected with fleece really. It works really well and was super snug for a newborn. I was shocked at how great the fit was. It's a size small though, not the newborn size.

£5.00 for both P+P
2 x Cotton Bottoms, size small, polyester wrap, Aplix, frog design
*These are by far my fav! They just don't let any moisture get through at all and they fit like a glove because of the aplix. In truth I'm still using these today unlike the others because they're just so handy. I usually fold a muslin underneath and I'm good to go. But if I want to buy any more flips hubby says they have to go! hahaha I wouldn't say they're in excellent condition as they have been used quite a lot but they've still got many, many more years to go.

£5.00 P+P
I have a small, yellow, motherease airflow wrap as well. Bought pre-loved but I never did use it. Still in good condition.

I've got about a bagillion muslins that I found personally fab for newborns. We did the jo-fold and it worked a charm I can throw one in for every wrap you'd like hun. Just let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->