*wanted * size 12/14 maternity jeans and a Yummy Mummy bag!!

Eoz

Mummy of 5! Eeek!
Reaction score
Hey xx

I gave away all my Maternity clothes as I agreed 4 was my limit :dohh:Well umm here I am again and I'm already breaking out of size 14's :cry: So any Maternity stuff would be lovely :thumbup:

Also a long shot but I'd love love love a Yummy Mummy bag Thank you xxxxx

ive got some dotty p maternity jeans in 14 with adjustable waist. hems slightly frayed due to me being short arse & not wearing heels but they are fine otherwise . x

ive got some dotty p maternity jeans in 14 with adjustable waist. hems slightly frayed due to me being short arse & not wearing heels but they are fine otherwise . x

I love dotty P maternity xx What colour and how much hun xxx I'm a short butt to so wear heels loads xx

I have lots of maternity wear in 12/14, i'll have a look for you and get sme pics up x

They are dark ish blue, not the light stonewash. Tbh i'm after rid as they're taking up room in my drawers :dohh: £5 inc pp x
there was a picture of em on here somewhere if you want me to find it ? x

uknow when i was preg i bought 1/2 sizes bigger in sales !! no mat clothes ! just joggers etc

I can with Tops but not bottoms.I'm pear shaped and struggle with my hips.I have never found a pair of joggers i like yet xxx

I have some jeans hun, will get them out the wardrobe tonight and take a piccie for you tomorrow, they are eitehr a 12 or 14 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->