Wanting a Baby Takes Over Your Life..

to some extent i do, i suppose it depends on you the person. i find having maddi makes waiting a doodle if i'm honest! i have my daughter and obviously are wedding, so i'm very busy and occupied and i no, the bigger age gap the easier it will be for us.

i think when we were ttc before, and the wait before that was much MUCH harder. i was told i couldn't have children and i suppose it did begin to take over my life, now it's just something wonderful to look forward to if that makes sense :)

Yea, i dont know...i was wondering if it was easier WTT if you already had a child..

just wanted people opinions xx

We're waiting to TTC our first and, yes, it does take over your life. It's all my OH and I can think about to be honest :wacko: If money was no object we would TTC now, but unfortunately not in the right position just now to give a little bubba the right kind of financial stability that would be required.

I do feel guilty for wanting to wish away the next 7 months though ...

i wish away everyday, i have 3years to wait...it gets into your head :shrug: just want to win the lottery!
x

I know exactly what you mean. It would sure help a lot of us move from WTT to TTC wouldn't it?

haha...if only it was that easy! I think money is the reason most people are WTT
x

I so agree, I wish I'd win a lottery to so I would'nt have to stress over money, because babies are expensive and I know how I like to buy stuff...lol

But its completely normal to obsess about it, I have been forever.. I'm starting TTC round 2 now... Good Luck...

oh to win the lottery! lol! yep i think money is probably a big part of wtt xx

I wish it was money making me wait, at least then id have some thing to work towards

Lately it has taken over my life. :) If my OH was completely ready and we a) had a house or b) more money I think I'd be more insistent on TCC soon.

I had the wedding that preoccupied my time, and now it feels like the next step is the family. he he he
To keep myself sane I'm trying to get our household all in order.

I'm playing lottery and euromillions this week lol

I agree and I already have 2 children (and they're not even that old) My oldest is 3.5 and my youngest 2 years and 3 months and I still find these waiting days for TTC #3 excruciating on some days.

I know I WANT to wait until May... I don't exactly know WHY but I do. I feel like I will be better prepared for pregnancy in May and early next year we will also be a bit more financially stable (that's what time I'd hopefully give birth). I also want to get as much quality time in with my 2 boys as I can before we add a 3rd child but oh my! Everywhere I go I see a tiny baby and I just melt... every time I walk into a supermarket I HAVE to go by the baby section and look at things - even though the only reason I still have to go back there is to buy Pull ups for my 2 yo or see about getting some new sippy cups or eating utensils for them but I always get sucked into the NB section and find myself sizing up baby bottles and receiving blankets.

So... to answer your question - yes. It does take over my life quite a bit. I try so hard to live in the moment and enjoy the babies that I do have (and I do) but there is this piece missing. There is that crib in the attic, the bassinet in my closet and this very office space soon to be transformed into nursery that are constant reminders that there is a little person that is supposed to be here and it makes it hard. You are not alone!!

I also remember WTT for my first. It was H-A-R-D. I swear... I was ready to be a Mommy by the time I was 16 but of course I knew that was impractical.
I got married at 19 and the whole YEAR that we waited (seems like it took FOREVER) was bad. I remember telling my husband one time that I couldn't even really enjoy our first year of marriage because it became a big countdown to when we could TTC for baby 1!! I wish I knew about this board back then because then I thought I was the only one!

^ ^ that final paragraph summed it up really didnt it :cry: its hard...its the hardest thing i have ever done, and to answer my original question, it takes over my whole life, from the second i wake to the second i sleep i cant get it from my mind, friend after friend are having their babies, and i donno how much more i can take..im wasteing my years, wishing each day away, i just cant help it xx

^ ^ that final paragraph summed it up really didnt it :cry: its hard...its the hardest thing i have ever done, and to answer my original question, it takes over my whole life, from the second i wake to the second i sleep i cant get it from my mind, friend after friend are having their babies, and i donno how much more i can take..im wasteing my years, wishing each day away, i just cant help it xx

Forgive me, I don't think I've ever read any of your posts or if you have a journal so how old are you? What is your situation? If you can point me in the direction of your journal I'd love to follow it! It is super hard. I know, I've been there!

Totally agree 110% Gorgie90. Its come to the point where it's actually getting me down at times!

Hi! I dont have a journal hun, ill sum it up for you...i been with my OH for 4years, had 4miscarriages now, im only 19 and until i lost my angels i didnt want kids as much as i do now, im finding it so difficult having to WTT, not knowing if when i do TTC i will ever be able to carry a baby full term, im loosing the will to live atm..we are WTT to my 23rd birthday as we are saving xx

You know where i am hun, we can go through this hell together:hugs:

Thanks loz, your amazing, its awful tho isnt it...really appreciate your support xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->