Wanting a Baby Takes Over Your Life..

Its no problem hun, we can go loopy together lol

Hahaha! :rofl: its weird how you just cant get it out of your head isnt it x

I wake up thinking about babys, i cant go to sleep because im thinking about babys, wont be surprised if i get sectioned soon

I go to sleep thinking of pregnancy, babies, prams, clothes..i cant carry on like this is driving me mad, im wishing my life away just so i can become a mum xx

Awe, Georgie 90, really sorry to hear about the mc! It must have bn awful, I can only imagine! Well I'm 26, 3 yrs older than when u start trying n OH wants to wait til I'm 30? WDF? I'm like, u've got 12 mths. Also, in the past I've had a couple of "accidents", which nev came to anything, then went on the depo injection which I'm told can cause fertility problems, so I'm just hoping I'm able to. I think our fears are normal tho in our situation. x

I go to sleep thinking of pregnancy, babies, prams, clothes..i cant carry on like this is driving me mad, im wishing my life away just so i can become a mum xx

I have my pram picked, my names chosen, god parents chosen, wanting a homebirth, All i need now is to actualy get pregnant.

Aw hun! If OH told me to wait till im 30 i think he would know the reaction he would get! They are a pain arent they! I wish i was a bit holder when i started to feel this way, OH thinks im mad for wanting a baby so young but i cant help the way i feel!!

Loz, sdame hun! What pram you want? Xx

If my OH said we had to wait till i was 30 i would be telling him to take a long walk of a short pier.

I want the silver cross 3d Georgie, what one you want?

I started to look at baby things. I know the outfit I want my baby to wear when they're born and I'm not trying yet lol:happydance:

So do i kitty haha! Its cringey isnt it? I feel really pathetic!
Would you all prefer a girl or boy? Or either, x

I want the bugaboo hun, my friends got the cam, xx ill google the silver cross now! Xx

Id prefer a girl but as long as baby was healthy id be happy u?

Same...im not THAT bothered, i change from month to month!! Haha but OH would prefer a girl xx

I think OH would be a better girls daddy than a boys daddy, hes not a manly man.

I think i just need to stop taking my pill and put a pin through the comdoms:rofl: give him no choice

Haha same as my OH! Lol! His more excited about the bug then i am tho lol!!

Haha...would he not go mad! X

Me nether but i can dream lol

Never know how despret i could get in a few years though lol

lozzy21 and Georgie90 I see that we have a similar problem .. All we want now baby, all we are thinking only about the pregnancy, etc.

I think most people on the TTC and WTT forums have that problem

yep, i just wish blokes felt like this too, it would make our lives so much easier

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->