Wanting a Baby Takes Over Your Life..

I think they can't imagine it until it's actually happening

I think the problem with my OH is, women think with their heart, and his thinking with his head! I know we cant have a baby now as its not practical, we cant afford it etc. But part of me thinks sod all that and do it xx

...How much do you agree?

:flower:

I agree 100%. All I can litterally think about everyday is how much I want to have a baby. My husband and I are both ready to have one.

Good luck to everyone who is having to waite to conceive. I hope things work out for you soon!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I must be very lucky, as my OH is totally on board and is getting rather down about us not being able to TTC, but ours is more a money thing. He has a lot of debt and it needs to be reduced quite a bit before we could consider me going on maternity leave, hence the need to wait.

I'm 29 in March though, so I feel I've waited long enough! (he's been trying to clear his debt since we were 26).

So sorry to all you girls whose OHs aren't 'ready' or showing much interest yet. If it's any consolation, my OH didn't feel 'ready' until 6 months ago or so and now you can't stop him talking about babies! So it might happen very suddenly and when you least expect it. Unfortunately the downside is that it's made me more broody than ever and I want to TTC now! lol

Well I am on self imposed wait, so at least it is more or less my call but it does not make it so much easier xD(but at least easier than you two ) When I took my copperstring in(my framless) IUD) I made sure it is the most safe and most reliable to get so the chance for an oopsie is very low:rofl:.

Im hoping for an oopsy lol. We have no practical reason why were waiting, we have the space, the money, the childcare, hes just a pleb

That was the nicest insult i could think of lol. He has no reason why hes not ready yet, its not like hes said i want to do xyz first. Its just a flat "im not ready"

I guess it just one day makes'poof' and he 's ready :rofl: could hope at least it is soon. Pity he has no idea when about it could be. when I was 16 I wasnt ready but I knew that I think 25 y is a good age for getting babies, although I would not have though that I would be ready by then too ,lol.

he is a plum isnt he!

your lucky i dont know him! I would make him give a reason!

if OH said that to me, without having a reason, it would be 'NO SEX THEN' :rofl:

he is a plum isnt he!

your lucky i dont know him! I would make him give a reason!

if OH said that to me, without having a reason, it would be 'NO SEX THEN' :rofl:

I tryed remember lol, i lasted 6 days and i only lasted that long because AF was here for 3 of them:blush:

The realy annoying bit is i was thinking of this holiday as our last as a couple but i suppose it wont be now so im not looking foward to it as much

Get a chastity belt and give the key to his mum then you have to stand a couple of more days xD

Ummm no it hasnt taken over my life yet

But Then I have aidan so I think it must be easier if you already have a child
xx

oh yeah lozzy :rofl: i forgot!!

ohhh i also thought of that too..its your last holiday without baby :(

xxx

Well if he carrys on beind a dick i might get another 2 or 3 holidays in before we have a baby:dohh:

oh Shoot, your elder generation isnt ready to be granparents yet at all xD?

Im hoping for an oopsy lol. We have no practical reason why were waiting, we have the space, the money, the childcare, hes just a pleb

gosh you sound like me!

I'm 23, he's 28.... we've been married just over a year, and been together 2.5 yrs... when we first got together we said we'd wait 5 years... and I thought I'd be fine with that, but now were halfway though its like my body has completely taken over my brain!

Hub isn't ready and when asked he just says "we said 5 years didnt we"...

*sigh*

:dohh:

gosh you sound like me!

I'm 23, he's 28.... we've been married just over a year, and been together 2.5 yrs... when we first got together we said we'd wait 5 years... and I thought I'd be fine with that, but now were halfway though its like my body has completely taken over my brain!

Hub isn't ready and when asked he just says "we said 5 years didnt we"...

*sigh*

:dohh:

Im 22, hes 23 and will have been together for 4 years in may. He said we could try next december but has changed his mind so im slowly loosing mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->