Wanting a TTC #3 buddy

O

onemorebabe

I am 27 (will be 28 next month) and have 2 beautiful DD's (Ages7 and 5), trying for #3.. anybody out there also TTC #3???:thumbup:

Hey...new around here but saw ur post. I am 29 just in May...i have two super fantastic lil boys 3 and 1 and hubby and I are ready for another! This is our first month ttc#3 and i should O on tuesday, so that makes me on CD11. We are taking things a bit slower this time lol as both our boys were conceived 2 days before O and the other on the day of O...so we thought for the fun of it lets try the Shettles method a friend swears by and try for a girl this time. Either way tho we have no doubt we will adore #3 whatever gender :) anyway...best of luck!

Cool I'm glad you replyed to this I was starting to think I was the only person on here that already had 2 lil ones.. Well as of right now I am on cd 22and will be testing on the 24 til I get a BFP or AF...I didnt know the name of the method but I an secretly trying for a boy.. But will love a boy or girl.. tried to make sure we did it on the day of O so we shall see...Keep me posted!!

Aww how exciting! I hope we both get blessed with something new as I know boys and you know girls! This method for a girl totally sucks I must say tho lol and Im only one month in ugh! But we r sticking to it this time. Last time with my second son we did this method for 3 months and I got impatient and got frisky on O day and BAM! got preggo with baby boy #2 hahahaha i adore him sooo much tho and wouldnt have it any other way :) Since I know how to make boys this is proving to be tough patient wise for me tho lol Any specifics you member about when or how u got ur dds? I know everyone is different but it might be interesting to hear ;)

Well with my girls I didnt really watch for ovulation very close I just made sure we did it all the time..lol but I'm thinking we did it afew days before I O'd ... So I am hoping if I cought it on O day this go round so maybe boy FINGERS CROSSED.. but It doesnt really matter I think 3 girls would be fun too. I know that girl sperm can live much longer than male, so it ensures girl more t have sex afew days before and the boy sperm dies off and the girls are there waiting on egg to be ovulated...

Hmm yes it does sound like ur odds r stacked towards a boy this go around. I dont know how much trust can be put in this method lol but it is proven that boy and girl sperm is diff as u say so makes since we could be successful. Who knows tho! I agree with you tho...three boys would be incredibly cute as three girls would be! A friend of mine has 3 girls and is done. Her girls are soooo gorgeous...and altho they did want a boy she is quite content w her girlies :) her hubby wants to adopt a boy one day tho which she is happy with lol. We plan to have 4 maybe 5. Anyway...i am on CD13 and like always had EWCM today...i am so routine its rediculous lol. So tomorrow I will have major cramping like always signaling ive ovulated. So im hoping that bding on CD 11 (thinking I should actually count this as CD 10 as it was midnight and barely into CD11?) was close enough that the tough girl sperm is still alive. If not then next cycle we.plan to bd on the morning of CD11. I plan on creeping up slowly closer to ov day without getting closer than 3 days. Hopefully it works without taking 2 yrs or somethin crazy lol. How are things going for you...noticing anything yet? Some feel cramping frm implatation...i did w both my boys just days ater conceiving so totally knew i was preg weeks before i could test lol

did feel some cramping 6DPO I am on CD 24 today but I am such a POAS addict, took ANOTHER one this morning BFN... but I am still hopeful.. I have been so tired, and my skin looks very clear (I normally break out like clock work around AF time) I did order some wondfo tests from amazon so I will force myself to wait to test til they get here, then I will have enough to test everyday til either af comes or I get my BFP... This TWW is crazyness... I did have some lower back soreness yesterday.. and as weird as this is have had no CM for days, like none its strange to say the least.. Hope yout timing works out for you this month!! The trying is the fun part, the waiting is the poop part...lol

When r u scheduled for af? Cant remember if u said before. Yes stay hopeful until the fat lady sings ;) and with some cramping in there u might just have some great news coming!! Wouldnt it be amazing if it indeed happened so quick!?! Well i cant wait to hear either way. Well i indeed had some intence cramps last evening frm 7 to 10 pm then it all stopped. Pretty normal for me. I was testing w ov strips too which were brightest double lined at that time so no doubt i popped an egg lol. Who knows if there was any lil spermies left alive in there or not but i am backed to cramping today again. Which is weird for me to still be having ov cramping. I know its way to early for any sort of implantation or whatever so idk whats up w this. Laying here now in pain...ughh. i wonder if ive ov twice...which it rare...i have no clue lol. Just when i thot i understood my cycle inside and out, i get a curve ball lol. Anyway...i am a poas addict as well but determined to do different this time around so wont be testing til in LATE! never done this with all 3 of my pregs! (W both boys and our first before them ended in misscarriage at 13 wks but all were planned and i tested EVERY day lol) so this time im just gunna be late and then test. Keep me posted on how you are! My name is Shana btw (prounounced like Shawna)

Just saw ur ticker...27 day cycle then real testing is reallllly close! Cant wait for u!! Good luck!!

yeah i can test really soon (i have been testing anyway..lol BFN's of course) but friday and sat will be the tail tell days... I wish I have enough self control not to test...lol (POAS ADDICT RIGHT HERE) I will post more tomorrow, going to watch tv with my oldma..BTW my name is Eleslie (like EH-Leslie)

well got me another bfn this morning.. I am starting to get discouraged.. I know its not over till she shows her ugly face... but I guess I would rather think this is not and find out it is than think it is and it not be... My boobs r tender so that makes me think AF is comming, but my skin has stayed clear which it normally I break out before af...I am to say the least oh so confussed... but the time is comming to an end and I will find out soon enough..lol Baby dust for you !!!

Just checking in on u! :) i will be checking again later today to see how things are for u. I know today and tomorrow r big days. We actually leave on vacation tmorrow so I may be a lil MIA next week. Im in the tww and its officially awful but im excited for the distraction of vacation :) still plan on not testing til im late but still xramping on and off which is still sooo strange. Dh is convinced im preg as this is what he members frm our boys being conceived n me cramping. We will see!! I thk chances r really good i am as i cant shake these cramps. Altho i know some people get painful lil cysts that burst on their own around ovulation and cause cramps so maybe its just that?! Idk lol...prayers for both of us lol!

Well I took a test thursday and saw a faint line and took another one today and the line didnt get any darker.. I then looked up the rate of an increase in the hcg hormone, and it takes 48 to 72 hours for a big enough increase to change the color of a test a lot so I am going to wait to (try to anyway) test till sunday...But I am thinking this might be our month... When I showed my DH the faint he line he said " I knew you are pregnant" lol wish he would have told me...lol I really think they might be able to tell things we can't so hopefully your DH is right and this is BOTH or our months and we can be bump buddies!!

I am so excited! This really does seem like all good news for u thus far :) wont u be thrilled come sunday if in deed its happened already!!? Ha! I have stopped cramping today. Havent felt anything strange all day however totally had some ewcm today AGAIN! Had it just monday then it was gone til today I wiped and was like wtheck!??! So now im back to wondering if I ov twice this month?? Lol im not stressing it...if i am, i am...if not we go onto month 2 ttc#3 which wouldnt be a bad thing ;) i will def check in again!! Goooooood luck and lots of baby dust to u too!!! *btw i totally again dh's know things about our body and slight changes in mood n such before we even do...so yes def take what he has to say to heart!

I got my BFP on july 19th... Got my first Dr. appointment on aug 13th... so very excited!!
how are things with you????

Wow!!! Ha!!! Sooooo happy for u, u fertile lil thing! Lol can not believe it happened so fast for u! Ha! Well as for me....im so very confused. I am still cramping most of each day...it is on and off...more intence at times but usually just a dull annoying crampy feeling that is just enouh to grab my attention frm whatever im doing. Its so very strange, i have no clue whats up but as im only 7dpo there isnt a point in testing yet plus im on vacation so thats distracting me as of now lol. I did feel guilty having a glass of wine with dinner yesterday tho...just in case lol. Anyway...i am on cd21 of a 28 day cycle so a couple more days and i will be able to test. Til then i have researched every other possible reason for this pretty constint cramping lol. Im at a loss.

I was a round 7 DPO when I think I felt implantation cramping....Maybe?!?! Hopefully whats going on here... Good luck momma!!

And yeah u can call me Myrtle..lol Only took me a month first 2 times too...lol

Wow i am in awe lol! U r def fertile haha! Well im 10dpo today and stilllll cramping lol. Its on and off, varies in intencity. Im still confused as it started the day i ov w cramps and basically never stopped since . It was all day at first after ov and now on vacation it seems to be first thing and late thing at nite

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->