Wanting a TTC #3 buddy

that can be a good sign.. it is normal to cramp during pregnancy.. even after implantation... ekk maybe you are pregnant... do you normally test early or do you wate till late??

So i am home frm vacation and no longer have a distraction so of course i couldnt fight the urge to poas lmbo! So i did just now and it couldnt be any more neg...im 11dpo and 4 days frm af. not really disappointed as its only month 1 but totally confused as to the cramping. I did google it again and came up w "fluid released during some ovulation can cause cramping frm ov day to period due to the fluid irritating the uterous." So maybe thats what it has been. It is the only symptom...besides sore boobs which i thk is still my milk trying to dry up (stopped nursing my newly 1 yr old three months ago and with my first it took over six months for milk to dry up completely) so anyway. Im back to thking its not pregnancy so im not gunna text anymore. Due for af on aug 4th. So will u get an ultrasound at ur first appt? Usually they do one to help date things, even tho u already know all that lol. So that would be exciting! How r u feeling?? Nausea w both my boys started at 6 weeks on the dot even tho i knew weeks before i was preg. It was nice to have those first couple weeks without any of the tough preg symptoms

Hey its not over till the hooker shows her face.. only afew more days til aug 1st.. I have been feeling great, a little tired, and some cramping but not at all painful.. And kind of gaggy but haven gotted sick yet.. I get a ultrasound at my first apoingtmen, but I have never had one so soon before.. keep me posted on you

Well took a test this more again 12dpo and it was neg...it was digital w a clear NO lol so no guessing. Still not feeling right...same cramps on and off and today i fell asleep twice mid day and that NEVER happens. Hubby was home and was like whats up w u?? Lol maybe its just af coming or tired frm vacation being over (vacations r never restful lol) but im out of tests here so dont plan to get any til i have to lol

I didnt get a bfp til 13 and it was very feint... you might have got that bean stuck!!

Got af a few hrs ago lol...a day early! Geez...i have no idea what all the cramping was but im hoping this af resets evthing as im soooo tired of cramping! Lol so onto a new cycle and month 2 of ttc for me :) best wishes to ya! I will look around for u on the forums as u progress along! Cant wait to hear what ur having!

Aww thats poo sorry, but it doesnt normally happen for everybody in the first month so fear not.. I think you will get that bean afterall.. God Bless and I will keep an eye out for you to be in the first tri here in the next few months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->