Wanting to move up our TTC date?!

ashleyg

Mama to three
Reaction score
Urgh I am having the biggest baby fever (even though I already have a baby!) My daughter is going to be 7 months old next week and we originally were going to wait until she was around 9 or 10 months to try for baby #2 but I am dying to be pregnant sooner!

Anyone else?!

Yes, me! We are supposed to start NTNP in June which is only 2 months away but I'm ready NOW! I can distract myself for about a week at a time, then I'm baby crazy again. I have 2 already and it doesn't help that I'm a maternal/infant nurse and work with babies too!

im starting TTC next month yet im so impatient!! i think the sooner its got the harder its getting to wait

so jealous of you ladies with soonish ttc dates! Our date for our first is set at autumn 2016 currently, I'd love to move it forward but whilst one partner would agree, the other wouldn't just yet. Plus we can't easily set an exact month until later this summer when I've started my management program and we've set a date for our commitment ceremony next year :s

We're waiting for January '16 but soo tempted right now! Baby fever used to go away/ only used to affect me sometimes. Now it's a constant part of my life.

Feel like we've been waiting forever to start our family! We've been married 3 years... definitely think that's long enough now! Keep hoping we can move it just a little forwards... maybe, but we can't really think about it until we complete on the house (fingers crossed soon!) xxx

im starting TTC next month yet im so impatient!! i think the sooner its got the harder its getting to wait

I'm jealous yours is so soon! I keep going back and forth with wanting to move it up and keeping it where it is. Our daughter still has some sleep issues lol. And I don't exactly want to be pregnant and not get any sleep! Hoping she gets better by the time we start TTC!

so jealous of you ladies with soonish ttc dates! Our date for our first is set at autumn 2016 currently, I'd love to move it forward but whilst one partner would agree, the other wouldn't just yet. Plus we can't easily set an exact month until later this summer when I've started my management program and we've set a date for our commitment ceremony next year :s

You sound busy though! I'm sure time will fly by! :)

Yes, me! We are supposed to start NTNP in June which is only 2 months away but I'm ready NOW! I can distract myself for about a week at a time, then I'm baby crazy again. I have 2 already and it doesn't help that I'm a maternal/infant nurse and work with babies too!

Oh my gosh id be going nuts too! Lol. How old are your kids?

We're waiting for January '16 but soo tempted right now! Baby fever used to go away/ only used to affect me sometimes. Now it's a constant part of my life.

Feel like we've been waiting forever to start our family! We've been married 3 years... definitely think that's long enough now! Keep hoping we can move it just a little forwards... maybe, but we can't really think about it until we complete on the house (fingers crossed soon!) xxx

My fingers are crossed for you too! Hopefully you can move it up a few months!

Mine are 5 and 2! I love a 3 year gap and this time we will be a little over 3 so I'm super anxious! DH said we could NTNP now when we initially talked but I said let's wait until june so I could lose a little weight. I'm thinking of telling him that I'll keep with my weight loss routine but let's NTNP NOW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->