WantingABubba's 2012 TTC group - open to all! || 39 lovely ladies, 8 shiny BFPs!

I am currently on CD 14..

I have had a +OPK on CD 13 and 14?? (both taken 9am)

I will take another in the morning to see what it says..

What does this mean, + two days in a row?

When do you think I will ovulate?

I have been having mild to severe backache and mild cramps from CD 10-13 followed by mild head aches.. so far today I have been okay

DH and I have BD everyday from CD 11?

What do you think? advice?

Hi ladies, how are you all doing?

I'm so frustrated and want to be back in the 2ww, this cycle is dragging despite AF coming early last month. Waiting to ovulate and have another week. I will start BDing and OPK's soon so I guess that will help!

:dust: for you all :)

I am currently on CD 14..

I have had a +OPK on CD 13 and 14?? (both taken 9am)

I will take another in the morning to see what it says..

What does this mean, + two days in a row?

When do you think I will ovulate?

I have been having mild to severe backache and mild cramps from CD 10-13 followed by mild head aches.. so far today I have been okay

DH and I have BD everyday from CD 11?

What do you think? advice?

Women usually ovulate the following day of their OPK. However, there is no way of knowing whether you've caught the beginning, middle or end of your surge. Therefore, you could ovulate any time in the next three or so days (though usually before). A positive OPK more than once just means there's enough LH in your urine. You should just count the first day you get a positive, and not worry about the following days as they're not relevant.

You should be covered! But consider some insurance sex, just in case :winkwink:

I'm so frustrated and want to be back in the 2ww, this cycle is dragging despite AF coming early last month. Waiting to ovulate and have another week. I will start BDing and OPK's soon so I guess that will help!

Hello babe, do you want me to add you to the group?

And seriously? I hate the 2ww :nope:

If it's any consolation, I'm only CD3 so have a while to wait too :hugs:

I'll start my OPKs on CD9, starting my Robitissun tomorrow and BD'ing as soon as AF is gone :haha:

TC xx

I'll start my OPKs on CD9, starting my Robitissun tomorrow and BD'ing as soon as AF is gone :haha:

TC xx

Yes please, I did post earlier :)

My AF has gone so better start BDing...prob tomorrow :sleep: I'll start OPK around CD9 as well so only a couple of days.

What is robitissun, have seen it mentioned a few times?

TC xx

My AF has gone so better start BDing...prob tomorrow :sleep: I'll start OPK around CD9 as well so only a couple of days.

Sorry :dohh: I'll add you now!

And :haha: have fun :winkwink:

So what CD are you?

And Robittisun is a cough medicine with the active ingredient Guaifenesin, which is a mucus thinner. It thins out your mucus and can help with EWCM. It also comes in pill form, from a brand called Mucinex. I'm starting it up again tomorrow :happydance:

EPO (Evening Primrose Oil) is also supposed to help with your EWCM, but can have effects on your cycle, though not necessarily negative.

TC xx

So what CD are you?

And Robittisun is a cough medicine with the active ingredient Guaifenesin, which is a mucus thinner. It thins out your mucus and can help with EWCM. It also comes in pill form, from a brand called Mucinex. I'm starting it up again tomorrow :happydance:

EPO (Evening Primrose Oil) is also supposed to help with your EWCM, but can have effects on your cycle, though not necessarily negative.

Thanks for the add!

I'm on CD9 now so slowly getting closer. Will start BD every other day now. I have not seen that robittisun/mucinex, sounds good though! Might look into it :)

Good luck!

TC xx

So what CD are you?

Thanks for the add!

I'm on CD9 now so slowly getting closer. Will start BD every other day now. I have not seen that robittisun/mucinex, sounds good though! Might look into it :)

Good luck!

Yeeey :happydance:

GL :dust: GL :dust:!!

*knocks*
Can I come innnn? :flower:

*opens door* hellooooo? Oh hi! Of course, come in! Would you like a cup of tea?

:flower:

(I'm using my mobile at the moment so will add your name to the list when I get home)

*knocks*

(I'm using my mobile at the moment so will add your name to the list when I get home)

Haha thank you :)

I'm Katia, 20 and it sounds silly to most people but I've been ttc for over 3 years because we want to be young parents and I have endo/pcos - it's going to be harder to conceive so I wanted a headstart!

First bfp ended in a loss just last month and I haven't had AF since so fx she shows her face soon so I can get on with trying again! xx

*knocks*

I'm Katia, 20 and it sounds silly to most people but I've been ttc for over 3 years because we want to be young parents and I have endo/pcos - it's going to be harder to conceive so I wanted a headstart!

First bfp ended in a loss just last month and I haven't had AF since so fx she shows her face soon so I can get on with trying again! xx

Added ya!

And it's not silly! I am 18 and TTC. I also want to be a young parent, and I'm ready.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss and your endo/PCOS :( :hugs:. It breaks my heart to hear of angel babies and their grieving Mummys.

FX that AF comes for you soon, and you're in my thoughts :hugs:

Lots of love xx

*knocks*

Added ya!

And it's not silly! I am 18 and TTC. I also want to be a young parent, and I'm ready.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss and your endo/PCOS :( :hugs:. It breaks my heart to hear of angel babies and their grieving Mummys.

FX that AF comes for you soon, and you're in my thoughts :hugs:

Lots of love xx

Thankyaaa :) all that matters is that we're all ready no matter our ages!

:hugs: it just seems so cruel, 3 years later and doing this > :happydance: due to our first positive then BAM all I seem to do is mope around :cry:

FX that AF doesn't come and I get a positive again! That would be better :haha:

Thanks chick! Dya have facebook? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"