WantingABubba's 2012 TTC group - open to all! || 39 lovely ladies, 8 shiny BFPs!

Hi wanting a bubba,

I'm loving your stash piccie! I don't have quite that much but will take a picture later LOL.

Congrats Looneycarter!!

AFM - CD 11, finally back in my fertile period!

OPK started today - NEG as expected. BD yesterday with pre seed and will every other day until I get that smiley face :)

Temps are confusing me. First month. Ones at 6.00am today and yesterday are much lower but I'm not always up at that time. The alarm went and I did it at 6am. I went back to sleep and at 7.30 did it again , it was higher. Really don't know which to log :\

How is everyone??

Thank you! :happydance:

I wish you luck!

As for temps, log the 6am one. You have to have at least three hours continuous sleep for the temps to be accurate. Taking it at a different time is okay, but it just makes your chart a little harder to read. Hence, like mine :haha:

And I'm fine. Woke up not too long ago and feel super tired (and hungry :haha:). I want to go back to sleep but I've over-slept as it is and that's what's making me feel so tired.

Yourself?

xx

Thanks for that, I have changed my chart. Just temping for the fun of it really but going by opk really.

Wow you have lots of opk's - do you put them in your book then? That is definate poas addiction!

I know how you feel sleeping too long. I can't get going today and now it is the afternoon. Giving myself a tea and break on here then must do some housework! Have a good afternoon.

Hope everyone else doing well, anyone else cd11?

My pleasure, hun, I like to help out :chart:

Just took a look at your chart. What have you changed? By the look of your temps, you look like you O'd on day two :wacko:

Yeah, I have a lot :haha: I put them in my OPK book once I pee on them. I have a POAS addiction, yes. It's fun, in fact, that reminds me, time to pee on a stick :haha:

And yeah, I need to do some housework too. Need to finish off tidying my room and put some washing on. Staying at OH's tonight then have work from tomorrow through till Friday.

Have an equally good afternoon :hugs:

x

lol, it's good keeping a record though! I took a photo last month of my opk's and going to do the same this month. Pay no attention to my chart on day two I was having af and I wasn't using recommended thermometer, only had it the last few days. Oh and today and yesterdays temps were higher but brought down. I should ovulate in next 5 days so trying to keep relaxed! I'm sure my stressing over things doesn't help.

Right must get off my bum! :dohh:

:hugs:

Hi wanting a bubba,

I'm loving your stash piccie! I don't have quite that much but will take a picture later LOL.

Congrats Looneycarter!!

AFM - CD 11, finally back in my fertile period!

OPK started today - NEG as expected. BD yesterday with pre seed and will every other day until I get that smiley face :)

Temps are confusing me. First month. Ones at 6.00am today and yesterday are much lower but I'm not always up at that time. The alarm went and I did it at 6am. I went back to sleep and at 7.30 did it again , it was higher. Really don't know which to log :\

How is everyone??

Thank you! :happydance:

I wish you luck!

As for temps, log the 6am one. You have to have at least three hours continuous sleep for the temps to be accurate. Taking it at a different time is okay, but it just makes your chart a little harder to read. Hence, like mine :haha:

And I'm fine. Woke up not too long ago and feel super tired (and hungry :haha:). I want to go back to sleep but I've over-slept as it is and that's what's making me feel so tired.

Yourself?

xx

Thanks for that, I have changed my chart. Just temping for the fun of it really but going by opk really.

Wow you have lots of opk's - do you put them in your book then? That is definate poas addiction!

I know how you feel sleeping too long. I can't get going today and now it is the afternoon. Giving myself a tea and break on here then must do some housework! Have a good afternoon.

Hope everyone else doing well, anyone else cd11?

My pleasure, hun, I like to help out :chart:

Just took a look at your chart. What have you changed? By the look of your temps, you look like you O'd on day two :wacko:

Yeah, I have a lot :haha: I put them in my OPK book once I pee on them. I have a POAS addiction, yes. It's fun, in fact, that reminds me, time to pee on a stick :haha:

And yeah, I need to do some housework too. Need to finish off tidying my room and put some washing on. Staying at OH's tonight then have work from tomorrow through till Friday.

Have an equally good afternoon :hugs:

x

lol, it's good keeping a record though! I took a photo last month of my opk's and going to do the same this month. Pay no attention to my chart on day two I was having af and I wasn't using recommended thermometer, only had it the last few days. Oh and today and yesterdays temps were higher but brought down. I should ovulate in next 5 days so trying to keep relaxed! I'm sure my stressing over things doesn't help.

Right must get off my bum! :dohh:

:hugs:

Defo. And ohh, I see. Makes sense. Yes, try and keep relaxed. Easier said than done :haha:

And me too! I've been hungry since 3am last night :haha:

I'm going to POAS now ladies - (OPK)

Let's see what result it brings me :haha:

Ta da! Can you see the faint line? :haha:, it'll be positive within a couple of days.

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=329501&d=1327415066

Look what Mooncup sent me today :dance:

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=329503&d=1327415313

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=329504&d=1327415339

I've had two BFP's now and no AF! Super excited, but trying not to get too caught up in it...last month I had BFP and AF came 5 days late - I've been told it might have been a chemical pregnancy. Hoping, hoping, hoping this one sticks!

I've had two BFP's now and no AF! Super excited, but trying not to get too caught up in it...last month I had BFP and AF came 5 days late - I've been told it might have been a chemical pregnancy. Hoping, hoping, hoping this one sticks!

Really?! Show pics, show pics :dance: :dance:

Sorry about your chemical :hugs:

Want me to add your name to group?

Wow good luck and congrats I hope!!! How many dpo are you now and have you tested early? Fingers crossed, it certainly sounds promising. But must of been heartbreaking last month, did you test early last month? Good luck! :dust:

Congratulations! I hope it's a very sticky bean! :hugs:

What is Mooncup? xx

Wanting - I've just noticed we're close in cycle days, I'm on cd 7 :) xx

Congratulations! I hope it's a very sticky bean! :hugs:

What is Mooncup? xx

Clicky :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back