WantingABubba's 2012 TTC group - open to all! || 39 lovely ladies, 8 shiny BFPs!

*knocks*
Can I come innnn? :flower:

*opens door* hellooooo? Oh hi! Of course, come in! Would you like a cup of tea?

:flower:

(I'm using my mobile at the moment so will add your name to the list when I get home)

Haha thank you :)

I'm Katia, 20 and it sounds silly to most people but I've been ttc for over 3 years because we want to be young parents and I have endo/pcos - it's going to be harder to conceive so I wanted a headstart!

First bfp ended in a loss just last month and I haven't had AF since so fx she shows her face soon so I can get on with trying again! xx

Added ya!

And it's not silly! I am 18 and TTC. I also want to be a young parent, and I'm ready.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss and your endo/PCOS :( :hugs:. It breaks my heart to hear of angel babies and their grieving Mummys.

FX that AF comes for you soon, and you're in my thoughts :hugs:

Lots of love xx

Thankyaaa :) all that matters is that we're all ready no matter our ages!

:hugs: it just seems so cruel, 3 years later and doing this > :happydance: due to our first positive then BAM all I seem to do is mope around :cry:

FX that AF doesn't come and I get a positive again! That would be better :haha:

Thanks chick! Dya have facebook? xx

Exactly :) :thumbup:

And :hugs: it does, doesn't it? Life is so unfair ..

I hope that AF doesn't come for you too. You're supposed to be extra fertile after MCs, so FX for you, sweetie.

And yes, I do :) I will PM you my addy because I'm tryna keep the fact that I'm TTC hush to the outside world.

xx

:haha:, this is the stash of a TTC addict​

From left to right;

1. Flowery book - TTC diary

2. Spotty book - OPK diary

3. BBT thermometer

4. Robitussin

5. My bag of OPKs - 58 in total (43 blue handle ICs, 12 green handle One Step ICs, 1 CB digi (saving that for when I'm positive I'll get a positive - don't wanna waste it ), two mid-stream OPKs, 1 pee pot, and one pipette)

6. My Guaifenesin (cheapie Wilko kind)

7. Folic acid on top of the Guaifenesin - keep forgetting to take it, though

8. My bag of IC pregnancy tests - 19 in total, and one pee pot.

9. Pack of two CB digital HPTs, and pack of two FRER.

10. Vegetarian EPO

11. That box in the top left hand corner is just a box that I keep extra pens, scissors, sellotape for writing in my TTC/OPK books, as well as stray OPKs from previous cycles.

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=329179&d=1327356104

Doesn't seem like that much when I look at it all laid out :wacko:

Care to share your stash? Do you have one?​

Be sure to keep me updated? If you get a :bfp:, gain an :angel: (I pray that doesn't happen) or :witch: comes, let me know and I'll put the relevant sign next to your name.

Ta :flower:

Hi ladies :D I'm Chelsey, I'm 20 years old and in my first month of TTC my first :) I'd love to have some buddies to share everything with! Xxx

Hi wanting a bubba,

I'm loving your stash piccie! I don't have quite that much but will take a picture later LOL.

Congrats Looneycarter!!

AFM - CD 11, finally back in my fertile period!

OPK started today - NEG as expected. BD yesterday with pre seed and will every other day until I get that smiley face :)

Temps are confusing me. First month. Ones at 6.00am today and yesterday are much lower but I'm not always up at that time. The alarm went and I did it at 6am. I went back to sleep and at 7.30 did it again , it was higher. Really don't know which to log :\

How is everyone??

BIG congrats to Looneycarter on her :bfp:

Let's all do the :happydance:

Congrats! :happydance: xx

Ladies, could you all also tell me your cycle day so I can add it to the list - I update it daily xx

Currently cd32 of a usual 30 day cycle, however my cycle IS going to be different after my angel baby so I'll be waiting a week (if I can cope!) before testing xx

Be sure to keep me updated? If you get a :bfp:, gain an angel (I pray that doesn't happen) or AF comes, let me know and I'll put the relevant sign next to your name.

Shall do.. And thanks for the pm, I added you but same to you - tryna keep it hush hush! :) xx

Hi wanting a bubba,

I'm loving your stash piccie! I don't have quite that much but will take a picture later LOL.

Congrats Looneycarter!!

OPK started today - NEG as expected. BD yesterday with pre seed and will every other day until I get that smiley face :)

Temps are confusing me. First month. Ones at 6.00am today and yesterday are much lower but I'm not always up at that time. The alarm went and I did it at 6am. I went back to sleep and at 7.30 did it again , it was higher. Really don't know which to log :\

How is everyone??

Thank you! :happydance:

I wish you luck!

As for temps, log the 6am one. You have to have at least three hours continuous sleep for the temps to be accurate. Taking it at a different time is okay, but it just makes your chart a little harder to read. Hence, like mine :haha:

And I'm fine. Woke up not too long ago and feel super tired (and hungry :haha:). I want to go back to sleep but I've over-slept as it is and that's what's making me feel so tired.

Yourself?

xx

Ladies, could you all also tell me your cycle day so I can add it to the list - I update it daily xx

Currently cd32 of a usual 30 day cycle, however my cycle IS going to be different after my angel baby so I'll be waiting a week (if I can cope!) before testing xx

Be sure to keep me updated? If you get a :bfp:, gain an angel (I pray that doesn't happen) or AF comes, let me know and I'll put the relevant sign next to your name.

Shall do.. And thanks for the pm, I added you but same to you - tryna keep it hush hush! :) xx

Hey bubs, I've decided against posting everyone's cycle days - it's too much hassle. However, I will still post :bfp:s, :angel:s and :witch:s.

And thanks to you too, and ofc! xx

Congratulations Looneycarter! :D

Hows everyone doing today? xx

Hi wanting a bubba,

Congrats Looneycarter!!

How is everyone??

I wish you luck!

As for temps, log the 6am one. You have to have at least three hours continuous sleep for the temps to be accurate. Taking it at a different time is okay, but it just makes your chart a little harder to read. Hence, like mine :haha:

And I'm fine. Woke up not too long ago and feel super tired (and hungry :haha:). I want to go back to sleep but I've over-slept as it is and that's what's making me feel so tired.

Yourself?

xx

Thanks for that, I have changed my chart. Just temping for the fun of it really but going by opk really.

Wow you have lots of opk's - do you put them in your book then? That is definate poas addiction!

I know how you feel sleeping too long. I can't get going today and now it is the afternoon. Giving myself a tea and break on here then must do some housework! Have a good afternoon.

Hope everyone else doing well, anyone else cd11?

Hey bubs, I've decided against posting everyone's cycle days - it's too much hassle. However, I will still post :bfp:s, :angel:s and :witch:s.

Took a peak at your chart - you are the same as me - started charting at the end of the last cycle. This will be by 3rd cycle now x

Doing well thanks, how about you? Your son is slightly older than mine - mine will be 1 year 7 months in Feb. Are you trying for no. 2 as well?

Hey hun, I'm okay. A bit annoyed about something (not allowed to discuss on the forum), cold and hungry, but otherwise okay.

Yourself?

Hi wanting a bubba,

Congrats Looneycarter!!

How is everyone??

I wish you luck!

Yourself?

xx

Thanks for that, I have changed my chart. Just temping for the fun of it really but going by opk really.

Wow you have lots of opk's - do you put them in your book then? That is definate poas addiction!

I know how you feel sleeping too long. I can't get going today and now it is the afternoon. Giving myself a tea and break on here then must do some housework! Have a good afternoon.

Hope everyone else doing well, anyone else cd11?

My pleasure, hun, I like to help out :flower:

Just took a look at your chart. What have you changed? By the look of your temps, you look like you O'd on day two :wacko:

Yeah, I have a lot :haha: I put them in my OPK book once I pee on them. I have a POAS addiction, yes. It's fun, in fact, that reminds me, time to pee on a stick :haha:

And yeah, I need to do some housework too. Need to finish off tidying my room and put some washing on. Staying at OH's tonight then have work from tomorrow through till Friday.

Have an equally good afternoon :hugs:

x

Took a peak at your chart - you are the same as me - started charting at the end of the last cycle. This will be by 3rd cycle now x

4th cycle for me. What CD are you, again? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"