WantingABubba's 2012 TTC group - open to all! || 39 lovely ladies, 8 shiny BFPs!

BabyDust - Good luck with your scan today hun, hope all is well :dust: xxx

Yay for cross hairs today! 3 DPO and oFfically in the 2ww!

Congrats Jess!

AFM, pretty sure AF is on her way, started spotting yesterday, brown CM today

Thanks Guys. Deep down I really don't feel like this is my month but maybe that is because of all that is happened. I really don't feel confident that it will ever happen again.

Anyone ever do the needle and thread thingy? Everytime I do it, it always comes out 1 for me and stops and it makes me nervous. I can't help that I am superstitious! OH HATES it! I also hate the fact that I didn't get a + opk ever and I didn't even bother doing it today.OH and I plan to keeping dtd every other day until Af shows up and pray she doesn't.

Anyone else here just start the 2WW?

Thanks Guys. Deep down I really don't feel like this is my month but maybe that is because of all that is happened. I really don't feel confident that it will ever happen again.

Anyone ever do the needle and thread thingy? Everytime I do it, it always comes out 1 for me and stops and it makes me nervous. I can't help that I am superstitious! OH HATES it! I also hate the fact that I didn't get a + opk ever and I didn't even bother doing it today.OH and I plan to keeping dtd every other day until Af shows up and pray she doesn't.

what's the needle and thread thingy hun?:blush:

It is when you oull the needle (on the thread of course) through your fingers, then turn your hand over and hold the needles above the palm of your hand and if it swings back and forth it means boy and if it goes around in a circle it means girl. You do that until the needle stops swinging altogether. It is supposed to detemine the number of children you will have and the sex.

Although, my best friend (I just watched her 3d ultrasound live) was supposed to have a boy first but its 100% girl so i know I shouldn't put much faith it in!

Thanks excalibur, thought I was 7+2 but according to my scan today I'm only 5+5. I am shocked as this means I got my first positive at just over 2 weeks and I'm sure that isn't possible :/ but anyway I saw a tiny heartbeat so I'm not too worried :) x

Thanks excalibur, thought I was 7+2 but according to my scan today I'm only 5+5. I am shocked as this means I got my first positive at just over 2 weeks and I'm sure that isn't possible :/ but anyway I saw a tiny heartbeat so I'm not too worried :) x

Don't be worried, I was 4w4d at my first scan and saw absolutely nothing but what could have been a 'water bubble', no pole, no measurable sac etc.. went back 2 weeks later when I should have been nearly 6w4d and was measured at 5.5-6 weeks yet saw a baba with a heartbeat - to which worried me no end as I thought there was something wrong with it!!

Then I went for a scan last wk at what I should have been 11 weeks (sticking to what dates I thought, not previous scans) and I measured 11 weeks perfectly, baby had caught up and was dating as it should.. :cloud9: x

It is when you oull the needle (on the thread of course) through your fingers, then turn your hand over and hold the needles above the palm of your hand and if it swings back and forth it means boy and if it goes around in a circle it means girl. You do that until the needle stops swinging altogether. It is supposed to detemine the number of children you will have and the sex.

Although, my best friend (I just watched her 3d ultrasound live) was supposed to have a boy first but its 100% girl so i know I shouldn't put much faith it in!

I haven't heard of the number bit of that but my mamar did this on
me but called "ring test" .. and it went round in a circle for me.. and i had
a boy :lol: .. i don't have faith in it just a thing i think but its all for
the fun :winkwink:

Jess - Yay for Cross Hairs!! Welcome to the 2WW! :happydance: I am 5DPO so I'm 2 days infront of you :hugs:

Rsmh - Nooooo! :af: :growlmad:

BabyDust - Aww don't be worried hun, won't help you or baby :hugs: Awww, bet you were glad you saw a little Heartbeat. Bet that was reassuring! :D

Katia - Glad to hear all is well with your Pregnancy hun :D

Still no sign of AF but OH wants me to wait even longer before testing! Don't know if I'll be able to.. He's also thinking it might be stress from our upcoming move, which will be happening this weekend.

La Mere, stress cannot delay AF, it just delays ovulation (so I have read). Might be time to test.... I will be testing tomorrow morning too

Well, I have had stress delay AF before so, Idk... But I will be trying to test in the morning. If I can get to the store this evening.

You can get delayed AF due to stress.. its one of the main reasons
other then pregnancy obviously that a period is late iv been told this
so many times by my doctor :lol:

I hope AF stays away for you!!
and i hope you can get some tests!! FX'ed for :bfp: :dust:

Ahh OK, i must just read too much on the net! LOL

I got that info from here -
https://www.americanpregnancy.org/gettingpregnant/understandingovulation.html
under the section called "The Ovulation Cycle Divided into Two Parts"

FF took away my O date, unless I discard today's and yesterday's temps. I just thought my temps were diving because AF was on the way. Now i'm worried that I have a progesterone deficiency because of how many times it dips below the coverline. :(

FF took away my O date, unless I discard today's and yesterday's temps. I just thought my temps were diving because AF was on the way. Now i'm worried that I have a progesterone deficiency because of how many times it dips below the coverline. :(

:hugs: I'm sorry, hun. I hope you figure out what's going on there....

Ahh OK, i must just read too much on the net! LOL

I got that info from here -
https://www.americanpregnancy.org/gettingpregnant/understandingovulation.html
under the section called "The Ovulation Cycle Divided into Two Parts"

LOL, it might just be different for different women. I've just had too much experience with stress related delays.... and thanks for the link!! :)

You can get delayed AF due to stress.. its one of the main reasons
other then pregnancy obviously that a period is late iv been told this
so many times by my doctor :lol:

I hope AF stays away for you!!
and i hope you can get some tests!! FX'ed for :bfp: :dust:

Thank you, Becyboo!! Still no AF this morning, actually made it to the store last night and in getting everything else forgot to grab a HPT!!! Didn't help the OH was rushing to get back home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->