WantingABubba's 2012 TTC group - open to all! || 39 lovely ladies, 8 shiny BFPs!

Hi Everyone! I haven't been on in awhile and just saw a message for this group! Could you please update me on the front page, I got my BFP 2/14 :) Can't wait to see all the other BFP's!!

Becy - Yay for Positive OPK! :happydance: Catch that egg girl! :spermy: :dust:

Newlywedlife - Congratulations hun, I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months :hugs:

Shey - As Jess said hun, wether it's faint or not, a line is a line! Congratulations hun, I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months :D

Hi girls, got your message - sorry I've not been posting much but I've not been on BnB since last BFN. Was just so down last time, struggling with TTC quite a bit :( seems like we're doing everything right and it's still not happening for us. It's so lovely to see the BFPs on here but I was finding it a bit much considering I've never had one :( However, back with a (trying to be!) positive attitude - tomorrow will be 1dpo on cycle 6 for me. How's everyone getting on? :)

RAF - Welcome back hun :hugs:

Sorry to hear you were feeling down about the whole TTC thing, I must admit, it does get to you when you know for a fact that you are doing everything you possibly can but it still never happens for you. Hopefully this cycle will be your lucky one and will see a nice BFP at the end of it! Fingers crossed for you hun :dust:

Thanks for the lovely reply Excalibur :hugs: It's replies like that which make me wish I hadn't stayed away, I appreciate the support. I'm not the only one getting disappointed, need to keep things in perspective. Where are you in your cycle?

RAF - You're more than welcome hun. We are all here to help and support each other through thick and thin of our TTC journeys :hugs: I'm on 9DPO hun :flower:

Excalibur - Congratulations, on your BFP! Still waiting on mine, gonna get a couple HPT's tomorrow when I go into town as AF has still not reared her ugly head. (4 days late now). Successfully got moved and are now trying to settle in.

Wow, congrats Excalibur!!! So pleased for you :)
Could anyone spare a minute to look at my chart? FF gave me my crosshairs today, although I'm sure I'm only 2dpo! Finally got my first positive opk on day 21 and had loads of ewcm too - but FF has put me ovulating on day 20. I know there was a slight temp rise, but nothing more than my usual ups and downs?
Any input would be appreciated!

My Ovulation Chart

La Mere - Thank you so much hun :hugs: Good luck for when you test and lot's of sticky baby :dust:

RAF - Thank you hun :hugs: Your Cross Hairs line is dotted, which means it's a possible Ov I think, it puts Ov the day before your 1st of 3 temp rises :)

I've been away for too long! Two more :bfp:s?! Amazing! Me thinks I've created a lucky BFP group here ;)

Just to clarify. Stress can NOT delay AF. It's impossible. The LP is pretty much fixed. If you're stressed before ovulation, that can delay O, which in turn will delay AF. I had that last cycle. But, no, it's a fact that stress can't delay AF.

As for me, there is no TTC or even NTNP to talk of. OH and I haven't had sex for weeks. Since last ovulation time, actually. We're having some issues right now :cry:

I haven't been tracking my cycle either, I'm CD20 today, though, I think. Sigh.

Hope everyone's okay. Missed you girls :hugs:

^^
Thats not what my GP told me he told me its 1 of the main reasons
AF can be delayed and also alot of health websites say it too its not
impossible stress can change your cycle aswell like if you have a heavy cycle
and then a light one or if you have spotting instead of a flow.. (its not always
the case it could be a number of other things) buts its not to be ruled out i
had a number of tests done quite awhile ago and the reason my flow keept
being late was due to stress

WantingABubba - I'm sorry to hear you and OH are having a complicated time at the moment, hope you manage to resolve things soon :hugs:

woo... congrats to BFP! :happydance:

Maybe I can be one of the lucky ones by end of this month!
Currently on CD6 (AF should be leaving end of today!) - I usually have 30day cycle

WantingABubba: Hope everything works out with u & ur OH :flower:

lxb - Thank you hun :hugs:

Hope you will be joining the BFP's very soon!

Sending lot's of :dust: to you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->