WantingABubba's 2012 TTC group - open to all! || 39 lovely ladies, 8 shiny BFPs!

Nope.. :blush: I might buy some opks after work tomorrow, I've been meaning to do so for a lil while.. :) xx

I always go to Amazon, but sadly they don't ship those here. It makes me want to move back home so I can buy cheap pee sticks! :rofl: xx

Hope I'm not butting right in...saw this group and would love to join!! :flower:

Well I am out the witch showed up on the 20th so roll on febuary cycle good luck ladies

Hope I'm not butting right in...saw this group and would love to join!! :flower:

Butting in? Of course not! Welcome to the group :dance:. I'll add your name to the list when I finish work and go home, cos I need to link it x

They do, but they're expensive to buy. I think I've only seen the CB ones in Boots. I'm going to have a proper look after work this morning! :)

I'm sorry the witch got you jrwifey :hugs: xx

Hi ladies....

How are you all?

I am cd11 (or is it 12??? it's on my ticker..) negative on the OPK this morning but know it is coming...can feel myself getting more nervous this month and the whole BDing starting to be a bit scheduled and more clinical!! Must calm it down next month if not successful.

Temp up a bit more today at 36.00, I am expecting my smiley opk on Sat (cd14) but just feel like it might turn up early because of my short cycle last month (26 days) BDing with pre-seed - using it up - please work!

Have got some peppermint oil tablets for my ibs because the stress is flaring it up and I think that has been accounting for all the "symptoms" in my last 3 2ww's making me think I was preggers!!

Must get on, again I'm on here when I should be cleaning up the kitchen!!

Hope you are all doing well :dust:

Hi ladies....

How are you all?

I am cd11 (or is it 12??? it's on my ticker..) negative on the OPK this morning but know it is coming...can feel myself getting more nervous this month and the whole BDing starting to be a bit scheduled and more clinical!! Must calm it down next month if not successful.

Temp up a bit more today at 36.00, I am expecting my smiley opk on Sat (cd14) but just feel like it might turn up early because of my short cycle last month (26 days) BDing with pre-seed - using it up - please work!

Have got some peppermint oil tablets for my ibs because the stress is flaring it up and I think that has been accounting for all the "symptoms" in my last 3 2ww's making me think I was preggers!!

Hi gemmy :) I'm good thanks.. How're you doin?

Don't let it get clinical or that's when it doesn't work due to pressure! Just every other day around your fertile time should get it :)

Procrastination at it's best.. We all do it :haha:

I'm currently on cd33 of a normal 30 day cycle.. However i've been told this cycle may be longer so i'm going to wait til next week to test - FX! x

Hi ladies....

How are you all?

Hey all, just joined! On cycle number 4, CD16. Starting my OPKs today, and I also temp. My lovely husband's in the RAF and currently completing his phase two training - which means he gets home most weekends at the moment, and I can move to be with him again in the summer. It makes ttc a bit tricky!! Had a proper shot over Christmas when he was home for two weeks but it didn't work :(
Anyway! Due to ovulate on CD21 (ish) so fingers crossed that happens as the timing would be great!! Where's everyone else in their cycles?
:dust:

I just bidded on a CBFM on Ebay for £40.00 and won it!!!

:dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance:

I'M SO FREAKIN' HAPPY!

:dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance:

They do, but they're expensive to buy. I think I've only seen the CB ones in Boots. I'm going to have a proper look after work this morning! :)

I'm sorry the witch got you jrwifey :hugs: xx

No IC ones? :S I get my cheapie ones off Ebay and Amazon. I can get you some links if you want?

And you can get CB ones for cheaper online :thumbup:

x

well i am still waiting for AF - i will be testing tomorrow morning...hmmm...how is everyone else holding up?

CD13....no positive opk yet and less CM??, bding every other day...worrying I'm going to miss it though - worried I already missed it! Going to opk again tonight and hopefully BD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->