War On The Witch Campaign!

DooDah

Reaction score
So here's a new thread for the ladies from 'I promise not to symptom spot.'

We're gonna march into March with our heads held high and our pee sticks in hand...

Let's get our :bfp:s!

So... Good luck to:

DooDah

BabyHopes4Me

PatienceJ12

&&&

charlie_lael :bfp:

allyk :bfp:

Just come over to check out our new home!!!

Loving this new thread and ready to :gun::grr::af: the :witch

xx to everyone let's march forward and take our bfps! :dust:

Good to see you over here babyhopes :)

Hopefully we'll get a few more faces soon! When are you expecting to OV??

:dust:

Thanks C :) hoping to see you and paris popping in from time to time! :hugs:

Hey ladies I'm here :) apologies for my psycho rant in two!!! Sometimes I get but erm hormonal!!! (only getting 2 hours sleep night before didn't help!!!)

On the plus side though still no af, haven't tested today though going to test with ic tomo, (I have 1 clearblue that I'll use if no af on 14th...

If she's coming hope she's not bloomin late again!! (I was 7 days late last month, never before!!!)

Good to see you over here babyhopes :)

Hopefully we'll get a few more faces soon! When are you expecting to OV??

Thanks, DooDah! Yes, I am sure this thread will pick up soon just like the last one! I see below that everyone is starting to come over now.

Charlie - good to see you popping by with your little precious pumpkin on board!

Ally - Really excited for you!!! Not long now!

Patience- where are you? You named this new thread! Hope to see u back soon.

xx to everyone else

AFM, expecting to O around Feb 16th or 17th. Going to hold off on IUI for this month (cause it is a little expensive) and try natural again this month - I can't believe this will be cycle 8!!! Come on, bfp - please come soon I want and need you!!!

Hey ladies I'm here :) apologies for my psycho rant in two!!! Sometimes I get but erm hormonal!!! (only getting 2 hours sleep night before didn't help!!!)

Don't be sorry - I am sure all of us can relate to turning into psycho hormonal witches - I know I do a lot!!! Plus, the added pressure of ttc makes me even worse than normal! It can become an emotional/hormonal rollercoaster at times :wacko::muaha:

Don't be sorry - I am sure all of us can relate to turning into psycho hormonal witches - I know I do a lot!!! Plus, the added pressure of ttc makes me even worse than normal! It can become an emotional/hormonal rollercoaster at times :wacko::muaha:

Hehe, it's differentt turning into one but announcing it on Internet !!!!!

Ok I poas this morning, waited prob min n there was only 1 line so put it in my box to throw away later (oh doesn't know!!!!) I'm using ic, then I checked bout hour later n there was def faint 2nd line... Don't know what evap is but could it be!??????

ok ladies, what do you think.....

tested with IC this morning (FMU) and certain there was faint :bfp: so tested again just now (IC) and another faint line... what do you think????

first pic is FMU test (but pic taken after few hours!!)
2nd pic - bottom test - FMU, top test taken this afternoon (pic taken 15 mins after)

Attachments

• IMG_1612.jpg
    IMG_1612.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1621.jpg
    IMG_1621.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 3
Ally - oh my gosh. I think this could be it for you! They don't look like evaps. Have you tried a FRER? This is so exciting :hugs: Oh and as for the hormonal rant, we all have them, wouldn't it be great if you could blame it on the bean??

Patience - hurry up and get over here!!

Bhopes - It looks like you'll be our first tester this month I guess :thumbup: you have to lead us through it ;)

AFM - CD 4. I really need to stop counting. I'm not due to OV until somewhere around the 24th I think :dohh: I was thinking of trying green tea this cycle. Has anyone heard anything about it? Charlie I think you tried it didn't you?

Good luck everyone! Just checking in!

Ally that test looks great. Congrats. :) spreading :dust: :dust: :dust:

An going to buy digital tomo, just to be 100% certain...

Question is: I want to wait til v day to tell oh (if I can keep quiet that long!!!!)
How do I tell oh, I was going to buy him a tatty teddy (we buy each other one every year) and put the test in bears arms but think that bit poo, so thought maybe I might buy a newborn baby grow n wrap that up but not sure if that's rubbish either!!!

Any ideas??

Awww the me to you tatty teddy idea is adorable. Can't you choose one that says daddy on it? I think that's really cute.

Only 13 days until ovulation apparently. Seems I'm now living my life in two and three week increments :dohh:

Hey ladies!! I'm back was in london for the weekend. Glad I could name the new thread I feel honoured!!! Hows it going all positive for march bfps I hope? Congrats to allyk!!! Af left me yesterday so let the bd begin! I have a good feeling about this time my bday is march 27th so hopefully wool celebrate with a little bean! Update me on this months agenda way we all doing to catch the egg and beat the witch? Xx

Oh just noticed doodah post about green tea, when are you meant to start drinking it. I've also heard you aren't meant to drink it in two week wait? Xx

Good to see you here patience :thumbup: I've heard you should stop drinking it in the 2ww. I'm gonna start drinking it as soon as OH gets the right kind from our supermarket I think.

AF has departed for me too so we got some Valentine's :sex: in today!

How is everyone??

Af has departed but I'm suffering some dizziness think I've got Vertigo :-( still going to Bd though not missing any chance, well I think I dont ov til near end of cycle but bd anytime can only do ya good lol I'm back to work tomo boohoo. Are we not ss this thread either need to know the rules ;-) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->