War On The Witch Campaign!

Hope you're feeling better now patience! I think this cycle we can allow ourselves to symptom spot if you like? Maybe doing one cycle without it will have done us some good ;)

allyk - did you tell your husband like you planned??

So how is everyone fairing? :hugs:

We are awful quiet in this thread?! So feb is a shorter month than the rest hoping it wont play havoc with my cycles!! My sister has just found out her eggs have fertilised she is.going through ivf at the min so.I'm really excited for her and hubby. I am praying this sticks and is healthy they really deserve it and will make great parents xx

I know! Where are our ladies??

I'm really glad for your sister patience :D it makes my morning to hear good news, rather than loss or unwanted babies.

Hey girlies, on here for a rant. My best friend called yesterday with her, DD who usa one next weekend and as I was giving my rant out of how everyone on fb is pregnant or posting baby pics (she knows we are trying from last year on and off) she announces she is pregnant again. Arghhhhhhh. Couldn't wait til she left so I could cry. I know its not her problem but I just felt so fed up!!!! :-( how its everyone else doing?? Xx

:hugs: patience, hope you're okay hun.

I won't be on here for a while... Not sure if that's weeks or months or years or ever yet.

My OH is cheating dirt who needs his dick chopping off. After 5 years he decided to screw some girl from the hospital. :cry:

Oh my god doodah I'm so sorry hun I've been cheated on before and know how that feels. Big hugs going your way. I will be sad not seeing you on here but from our conversations I know you will be a great mother when the time comes. If you ever need rant feel free to come back I'm always looking for distraction xxxx

Thanks girls. It means a lot. I will pop in to check how you're doing.

I'm so hurt.

:hugs: C, I hope it goes well for you. Paris knows the bigger story xxx

Holy crap I've been off here for week n wtf!!!

Doodah I'm so sorry to hear bout your Oh what a c**k although maybe blessing in disguise that you didn't get bfp this month?!?! Hope things work out for you :hugs:

Patience - hope your sisters ivf goes well my brother had to go through ivf and he now has two amazing 5 year olds!!

Hope everyone else is doing well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->