• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Warning!: Do not open if you're squeamish

Wow! :shock:

Arent we brave Ladies :flower:

Must be honest....Thought I had a strong stomach, but :sick: Dont watch just after eating!

Mayby the popcorn was a bad idea! :haha:

haha it was a good video, minus i was evil and told hubby to watch it... He lasted 10 minutes.. hahaa

Thanks for sharing that!! Cant believe that was me 8 weeks ago, arent we brave??

I can't believe that's what happened to my stomach haha. Awesome.

Wow! I knew a csec was major surgery but it is so much more than I realized.

To the comments that it is 'an easy way out', I laboured for 30 hours and had an emergency c section and let me tell you that both ways are bad. When a human being comes out of you it is going to hurt no matter what. I got to 9cm so basically experienced natural labour minus the pushing stage but I couldn't say one was harder than the other. But from my understanding most women are aok after a vaginal birth whereas after a csec, you are in a lot of pain. And it is not like any other type of surgery where you would stay in bed for a few days with a morphine drop, you have a baby to care for. And if your breastfeeding the only pain relief is paracetamol which doesn't take the edge off.

I can't believe that happened to me! Thanks for posting! A little freaky though :haha:

Wow incredible to think that happened to me... No wonder I was so bloody sore!!!

The pulling the muscles apart was what made my tummy start hurting again lol

Oh wowsers! I have had 3 c-sections and although i knew that it was surgery, i never really thought it was that involved :dohh:

It has however made me more determined to have a VBAC next time!

Thanks for sharing xx

I've seen them done several times in real life and I'd forgotten how bloody it all is. No wonder recovery hurts like hell! C section is NO easy way out. I had one because I'd had a past shoulder dystocia delivery... If there is a next time im risking the vaginal delivery!

thank you for sharing this - I'm a bit grim and grizzly about watching such things, Mr Urch on the other hand kept his eyes firmly averted! :rofl:

I've not had a cs before, but I did have a mahoosive fibroid removed a couple of years ago via open surgery ... which is a very similar op (and recovery)

I was told at my follow-up discharge meeting that I would have to have a cs for any future deliveries, so I guess I have this to look forward to again :D

Two days postpartum c section under general anethestic due to tachycardia. This video seems older to me because i have staples outside stiches inside. And they didnt put a bandage on me but a plastic cover thing that got baggy when it oozed fluids. Pretty cool video though. No wonder i hurt so bad.

thank you for sharing this - I'm a bit grim and grizzly about watching such things, Mr Urch on the other hand kept his eyes firmly averted! :rofl:

I've not had a cs before, but I did have a mahoosive fibroid removed a couple of years ago via open surgery ... which is a very similar op (and recovery)

I was told at my follow-up discharge meeting that I would have to have a cs for any future deliveries, so I guess I have this to look forward to again :D

That is interesting you had that, I had a huge cyst removed in 2005 my scar from then was horrid in comparison to the cs scar. They had to do an up and down cut for that one, but because it was in my abdomen and not my uterus I was ok to go for a vaginal delivery.

Posted a pic of my tummy from the cyst surgery, hope it is ok!

Attachments

• sector103752057.jpg
    sector103752057.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 7
that was awesome! I can't believe that was me with my DD. I imagined it much simpler lol.

Wow this is truly amazing! I had an EMCS but with a spinal in the end and never imagined it was like this!

I usually have a strong stomach but have to admit the first time I watched this (I've watched twice) it did turn my stomach!

I've never had a c-section.. And I'm not pregnant so not expecting one any time soon.. But wow.. That's amazing!

I've always known that a c-section is a major surgery but what's shocked me even more is that I didn't know it took so long.. I've never seen one from start to finish like that but when you see them on TV they always look like their done in rapid time.. Wow. I loved it!

I also had staples on my stomach and that weird plastic thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->