• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Warning - Graphic** Amazing Natural Birth Video

JenStar1976

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKVp4FQ4sd8&feature=player_embedded&has_verified=1

what an amazing video. its scared me more now though that i have to do that in about 12 weeks time :/ eeek lol!

What a great video! It made me cry! :)

oh my! how beautiful. xx

Made me cry too, that was soo beautiful x

Yes! I love that video. Makes me cry every time I watch it, it's so inspiring.

wow it was beautiful and amazing and made me cry! Just...amazing :)

wow that was amazing! I don't even have sound on my computer and still bought a tear to my eye.

I thought childbirth was painful?

That just goes to show it doesn't have to be!! She looked like a woman very much relaxed and in control (I think she may have been doing some hypno classes before hand lol, as aparrantly that is what birth is meant to be like if you try them)

Though at the end she almost sounded like one of those women that orgasm in birth!! I have to say I am yet to find one of them in real life!!

Lovely video though

That just goes to show it doesn't have to be!! She looked like a woman very much relaxed and in control (I think she may have been doing some hypno classes before hand lol, as aparrantly that is what birth is meant to be like if you try them)

Though at the end she almost sounded like one of those women that orgasm in birth!! I have to say I am yet to find one of them in real life!!

Lovely video though

a woman I used to talk to on myspace had an orgasmic birth. She said it was an amazing experience.
I find it a little strange to be honest.

Amazing video thanks for sharing

Lovely video though

a woman I used to talk to on myspace had an orgasmic birth. She said it was an amazing experience.
I find it a little strange to be honest.

me too ;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->