• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Warning - Graphic** Amazing Natural Birth Video

Was I the only one pushing through the whole thing!? hahahaaa She did an amazing job! And daddy too catching baby!

Adanma

Love this!! She looks bloody amazing for it !

That was amazing! What a wonderful experience for her!

oh wow that was so beautiful! she was totally trusting her body and the baby! how amazing to see a birth as elegant and joyful :) i'm even more excited to give birth now! thank you for posting this... my hypnobirthing teacher sent us the link for this video a while ago and it said it had been removed for inappropriate content or something weird so I TOTALLY LOVED seeing it here!!
what an inspiration!

Gorgeous video, made me well up a bit :blush:

I dunnno. She looked a little to happy. Beautiful though, and crazy at the same time.

That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Just incredible.

I thought that was amazing, although i don't think i was smiling like that all the way through :)

that was freaking amazingggggggg!! The joy of having her baby, man I wish I could be this way and bring out my little girl to such positivity!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->