• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Warning - Graphic** Amazing Natural Birth Video

It's a lovely video, I know after having Mya I was like that.... I couldn't stop holding her and I was in shock 'i did it!' was all I said for the first 10 mins, lol. However my labour was not as calm as hers, I had to use g&a for the last bit.

I thought childbirth was painful?

That just goes to show it doesn't have to be!! She looked like a woman very much relaxed and in control (I think she may have been doing some hypno classes before hand lol, as aparrantly that is what birth is meant to be like if you try them)

Though at the end she almost sounded like one of those women that orgasm in birth!! I have to say I am yet to find one of them in real life!!

Lovely video though

a woman I used to talk to on myspace had an orgasmic birth. She said it was an amazing experience.
I find it a little strange to be honest.

me too ;/

Me 3!! :happydance:

Beautiful video but I could never do that :nope:

wow that was amazing! I don't even have sound on my computer and still bought a tear to my eye.

Aww, you don't have sound? Her laughter at the end was the best part! That's what made me cry!

Thank you for sharing that video. It was amazing to watch.

I have actually just started crying while watching the end of that vid! AWwww!

Oh wow how happy was she!?

I like that the dad caught be baby as it came out, I might have to talk OH into doing that! xxx

I love it every time I watch it. Even Boyo does :cloud9:

She looks so blissfully happy.....I love it when she is laughing :cloud9:

I can't wait for our turn!

xxx

I don't know...I found it interesting of course but I also found it kinda creepy!!!

That was amazing, thanks for sharing with us. I feel all empowered and inspired now! I really hope to have such a calm, relaxed birth with love & laughter around me.

I've been working on my hypnobirthing exercises and breathing since 30 weeks and really hope it can get help me get my focus and stay relaxed.

xx

Im assuming that had something to do with hypnobirthing because although iv never been in too much pain in labour, I certainly wasnt laughing!
<runs off to read up on hypnobirthing>

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"