Warning overdue lady rant alert

palmtree123

Reaction score
WARNING OVERDUE LADY RANT ALERT!!!!!

Okay I feel that I really need to vent lol, so im going to start from the start and try and keep it brief. I have been losing my show since 38+6 and had a sweep at 39+1 in which I was 1-2cm dilated, cervix 1cm long and lost even more show (no blood in it). Then I had a second sweep at 40+1 in which i was 2-3cm dilated and 50% effaced. Have continued to loose bits of show/plug.

Well yesterday when I woke up and was pottering about I noticed that my pj bottoms where wet, then noticed some more show, then put a pad on incase it was my waters. Pad remained dry all day. Having contractions every 10mins that where gradually getting a bit sore towards night time.

Cut til early hours of this morning when I noticed my pj bottoms where wet again (definately not urine), so I put a pad on and when I went to the loo when I woke up I noticed that I had some mucus with blood in it (bloody show im guessing?).

So i ring the hospital and they say to come in and get checked out, so I go in. Well the midwife performed an almighty painful internal exam in which she came to the conclusion that it was not my waters and also that she couldnt at first reach my cervix and then which she did my cervix was posterior and could only fit a finger tip in!!! Oh my goodness now I am confused!!!! So when she was performing the internal I wasnt lying flat on my back as my previous internals (the bed head was elevated), could that affect her ability to reach it? It also didnt fill me with confidence that she was a community MW in covering and was asking the other MW outside the curtain which way they did their internals? AND THEN when I read in my notes what she had written she had me down as 39+5 not 40+5!!!!! Poor documentation really is a bug bear of mine!!!!

So now I am in alot of abdominal discomfort and still having tightenings every 10 mins and I so confused as to what my body is doing that I want to cry!!! x

:hugs:

lots of labor :dust: to you hun.

i hope you go into labor soon...for your own sanity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->