• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

WARNING! Possible TMI

DollyDolly

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Sooooo, AF was due today ( I am like CLOCKWORK!) and so far, no sign. I normally cramp about 6 hours before she comes and have a back ache, I have had the odd twinge, but nothing like an AF cramp.

My nipples have been sore past few days (thought it was AF and could still possibly be...) I have been a bit lethargic this week, and hardly worked as had some time booked off.

Here is a strange part, this morning, DP thought it would be a nice idea to have intercourse as soon as I had woken up, as soon as I had my lovely orgasm, I have the worst stomach pain I have ever felt! this lasted about 5 minutes, and I was relieved after a HUGE bowel movement....... is this normal?

Dont want to get tooo excited so has anyine experienced something similar?

I am literally going to sit at my laptop until someone responds!!! :)

Thanks and BABY DUST :) xXx

PS.... I have also had an outbreak of spots last week, I NEVER EVER get spots! lol x

Orgasm produces oxytocin, oxytocin causes uterine contractions, which can be painful when AF is in town, or when you're pregnant .....!!!

My advice??

:test: :test: :test:

I think I would go do a HPT and if its negative test in a few days. It really sounds like you might be.

The boobies and tired were always my first signs. Cannot wait to hear the results! Good luck!

You should test! And let us know!

Sounds promising!

Ahhh really?! I have been TTC for 2 years now!!! I have no tests here so I will have to wait untill tomorrow! I have a night shift tonight so could possibly get one on the way to work if AF hasnt showed up by then!!!

Has anyone else had this pain during or after orgasm? First time for me this morning, I just thought was a bit weird cos my AF hasnt shown!

EEEEKKKKKK!!!!

I've never had the pain, but I've never been pregnant before and this is only my 1st month TTC!

Please let us know! Someone else I know on here just finally got their BFP after 2 years, I think January is a lucky month!

Maybe it was just all the action brought on the urge to poop. Its been 9 1/2 years since I have been pregnant so I dont remember.

Could be sooo many things couldnt it!? I dont think the poop is relevant. Just thought I would mention it eased the pain! lol x

If AF doesnt come this eve! I shall be using my FMU to test tomorrow so will let you all know!

:)

I used to get Extreme pain after sex with my ex. He wasn't the Best at trying to get me to orgasm (it was all about him). My stomach would hurt so bad I would go into the bathroom lay on the Cold tile floor and cry. Normally have a Giant Bowel Movement. The pain would cause me to have to Push and push, causing the BM. My OBGYN told me my ex's sperm was making my uterus was contract. I was given medication to take 2 hours before I would have sex to stop my uterus from contracting. We broke up only a month or so after I had this resolved. But the year that it happened sex was NOT fun for me. Good thing my DH's sperm doesn't do this to me.
I dont know if this is what is happening with you but could be your uterus contracting??

Yeah, im reading up on it now, Apprently it is quite common in early pregnancy?! ooo errr.

Im sorry to hear of your painful time with your ex, that must have been so so so hard to go through hun.

Glad its all over now tho, Im not sure I could have dealt with it!! XXX

Didnt think about this until now, but been really weepy and hormonal this week, some guy i despise at work was made my manager, i cried and resigned.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"