Warning TMI alert! Anyone sore during sex?

stellababy

Reaction score
so my sex life took a dive over this pregnancy- went from 2-3 times a week to about once a month...
we had sex this morning and i felt so sore inside during it. did you ever experience this? is this just a late pregnancy thing or could i have some kind of infection? i never was sore before...

wow, this is weird we have the same due dates..and i feel the same..and thought the same thing :D

Actually, for me, LO is so far down that it's uncomfortable for me to DTD.
Last time we tried, after like 2 minutes I said I couldn't and OH actually said "thank goodness, that was uncomfortable". Not in a rude way, but in a baby is squishing me way haha :)

So yes, I get sore too :(

Yep! Definitely not enjoyable for me anymore either. Come to think of it, I've seriously only had sex like 3 times in the past 7 months. My poor, poor husband.

We've only had sex a few times this pregnancy but the last week or so I've been so horny :blush: it does hurt but I can't help it!
Everything is really swollen down there. *sigh*

I hurt and I havent done the deed so totally normal I think!

Everything down there is a little sore and I haven't dtd for ages :blush: I think my poor OH has finally given up, lol!

Yep it hurts me too - everything down there feels totally different. We've hardly DTD at all the last few months, I just can't bear it. It does worry me but we've talked abt it lots and DH assures me it's ok and he understands.

sorry ladies, but i am happy at least its not just me! i hope it goes back to normal after the baby is out, i miss normal sex! LOL

yup, i also get sore during sex, like if we are carrying of for a while it gets really uncomfortable down there plus i sometimes get bh & bumpy goes soooo hard i cant move lol which makes it more awkward :S

i was like this untill we tried out the new durex play range. We got the massage one which doubles up as a lube....its water based too. Found it really helps! :)

so my sex life took a dive over this pregnancy- went from 2-3 times a week to about once a month...
we had sex this morning and i felt so sore inside during it. did you ever experience this? is this just a late pregnancy thing or could i have some kind of infection? i never was sore before...

Go and get some ky jelly and put that on yrself before sex:) its quite normal to be drier than we have been before during pregnancy but lubrication sorts that out xx

Yep I get sore during sex too. Also everything seems to be a bit more swollen than normal down there, anyone else noticed this?? Mainly my 'lips' (TMI!!) and inside feels a lot more 'squishy' than normal lol

Yep I get sore during sex too. Also everything seems to be a bit more swollen than normal down there, anyone else noticed this?? Mainly my 'lips' (TMI!!) and inside feels a lot more 'squishy' than normal lol
Yes!! Mine are too:blush:

I had the "lip" swelling until i tried sudocreme, it really helped! xx

Haha I wonder what causes it! How bizarre lol at least i'm not alone! X

My OB had warned about it a long time ago, and I thought she was crazy...until I woke up one day and was like WTF IS THIS?! lol

yes im the same, oh couldnt get anywere near in last night as it really hurt,
i will try the durex range are they all safe for the baby x

Just found this thread and would like to say OUCH.

I feel very tight and my boyfriend feels it too. It's like sore during and after even though i am using lube.

Afterwards i go sore and swollen down there until i go to sleep.

anyone else?

We just stopped after our attempted fail a week ago. We just decided its way too uncomfortable for the both of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->