warning to all mums

M

Maman

if youre upset easily dont read the newspapers today or go on dailymail.

Theres a beyond upsetting story on there thats just seen me break down in tears, and will play on my mind for a long time.

someone on my fb posted it to her facebook. ive unfriended her, as its so disturbing, she was really inconsiderate posting it.

I've heard about an upsetting story and I'm deliberately avoiding it, I'm pretty certain I wouldn't be able to handle it.

I have posted it to FB in the hopes of these people being identified for mob justice, f*****g scum

i dont think they should be exposed until theyve been convicted. weve all seen the damage media can do.

i also have to say how inconsiderate it is to post to fb, its not giving your friends the ability to chosse wether to see it or not. i guess you will see peoples reactions if they decide to stay friends with you.

I feel sick. Words fail me :cry:

By posting this thread it's made me want to see what your talking about! What's it about?

i dont think they should be exposed until theyve been convicted. weve all seen the damage media can do.

i also have to say how inconsiderate it is to post to fb, its not giving your friends the ability to chosse wether to see it or not. i guess you will see peoples reactions if they decide to stay friends with you.

Unfortunatley not all of these animals are convicted are they?
I honestly dont care if people unfriend me through the post, I didnt hurt a defenceless baby did I?

Sickening, it disturbed me too!

Thank you for the warning; I usually read the gossipy bits on the DM site but I'll stay away x

I won't even read it. I hate seeing things like that. What kind of sick person would eventhink of hurting a baby. Makes me feel sick.

Ok just read it and now I'm crying! Words can't even describe how sick it is! Why can't they bring back the death penelty for people like that!

im one of those people that now i know about it, i want to go read it :/

The thread made me want to know and the title on the dailymail was enough for me,I don't want to know the details,I hope those animals get exposed and the same thing done to them before being beaten to death xx

jesus christ...thanks for the warning although i must say i wouldnt have gone and had a look if it wasnt for this thread in the first place!

i know it might be controversial but i hope the people that did that are tortured every day in prison and rot in hell. disgusting doesnt even cut it.

i hope that poor little baby pulls through and gets adopted by loving parents that deserve to have a baby.xx

My blood ran cold reading that, worse than I imagined! Lets pray the little boy pulls through and is given a loving home that he deserves. Those evil and I dont even have a word for them will go to hell.

I honestly dont care if people unfriend me through the post, I didnt hurt a defenceless baby did I?
No you didn't, but why fucking post it around for other people to see and get upset by? No need at all :growlmad:

Wish I'd seen this before the other thread. I'm absolutely heartbroken for the little mite :cry:

No you didn't, but why fucking post it around for other people to see and get upset by? No need at all :growlmad:

Oh right sorry, I missed the fact i forced you to look. My apologies i am the ONLY person to have posted about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->