warning to all mums

Omg I've seen some argents on here lately (as everything turns into an argument now) but this is by far the most ridiculous.yes it's horrendous and just the title upset me but ITS LIFE.U can't escape evety bit of horrific news.a tiny innocent baby has been through something that no one should ever have to go through and ur whinging that his story has upset u??? Awww poor u,fancy this tiny babies horrendous life ruining ur night.we're meant to b adults in here,if u no longer wish to b apart of a thread then leave.seriously I don't get why people on this forum have got so catty towards eachother

wow ladies... no need to get so nasty.

im allowed to have an opinion! and i was really shocked that my friend just plastered it on facebook like that. Theres nothing wrong with not wanting to know about a news story like this, especially when you have a baby the same age and are hormonal and sensitive. Just knowing something like that can tip someone over the edge in to depression so yes, i think it was inconsiderate of my friend to post like that.

However i think a warning to anyone who may feel the way i do is a good thing, im disgusted at some attitudes on here. this is my thread, not an argument.

You posted the thread so of course its going to attract some difference in opinions its life hun.

wow ladies... no need to get so nasty.

im allowed to have an opinion! and i was really shocked that my friend just plastered it on facebook like that. Theres nothing wrong with not wanting to know about a news story like this, especially when you have a baby the same age and are hormonal and sensitive. Just knowing something like that can tip someone over the edge in to depression so yes, i think it was inconsiderate of my friend to post like that.

However i think a warning to anyone who may feel the way i do is a good thing, im disgusted at some attitudes on here. this is my thread, not an argument.

Yes but a lot of people on here wouldn't have known about the story if it wasn't for your post, myself included :shrug:

it's disgraceful.

p.s. "thanks for ruining my night.." ugh! get a grip!

IS this ACTUALLY an argument about someone posting NEWS i mean actual ON THE TV in the PAPER NEWS on f.b ... yes its a sad story, incredibly shocking. But for god sakes, if someone deleted me for reposting NEWS i would be quite happy to see the back of them... you cannot shield people from all the sorrows in life i am afraid, if so you best not turn on your computer or tv ever again.

EDIT: i just scrolled through, and this was initially posted in baby club... so no to f.b but yes to posting in an area FULL of likely highly sensitive to the issue people.... ?:dohh:

it's very easy to ignore things on facebook - if you don't like seeing stories you can simply avoid the news posts, remove people that post news stories or stop using fb?

considering the amount of racist, hateful and homophobic stuff that seems to float around facebook I'd be glad to see actual news posted to raise awareness as opposed to the usual hate mongering, but it seems people can't win!

it's very easy to ignore things on facebook - if you don't like seeing stories you can simply avoid the news posts, remove people that post news stories or stop using fb?

considering the amount of racist, hateful and homophobic stuff that seems to float around facebook I'd be glad to see actual news posted to raise awareness as opposed to the usual hate mongering, but it seems people can't win!

I agree.. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->