warning to all mums

Poor poor babe. I really hope he makes it. I wish they could give him to me, I'd love him like a proper mother should and I'd kill anyone who dared to lay a finger on him.

I'm hugging my baby extra tight tonight :cry:

What is with this "bury my head in the sand" attitude on here? Child abuse is horrific, and yes it is painful to read about, but no need to go hating on people for bringing it to our attention.

This world is a crazy enough place without us all hissing and spitting like a bunch of cats. Get angry at the people that hurt children, not angry at a fellow mother who is outraged.
Because I'm not posting on a news forum, I've come hear to read about babies - the exact opposite of wanting to read about fucking horrible things happening to babies. Why does it need bringing to anyone's attention?

UM, how about, don't read it then? If you can see what a thread is about by hovering your mouse over the title - which you have pointed out yourself - then bloody well don't click on it!

What is with you playing the victim here? No one has hurt you, for goodness sake. This is a baby forum, yes, and sometimes bad things happen to babies.

You are more worried about yourself than that poor little baby.

Why is everyone arguing? Its like a school playground in here, oh she did this, she posted that, i don't want this, i don't want that, get a grip!! I haven't read the DM and i've seen it posted numerous times on my FB tonight, seen the tread title and haven't clicked the link, simples.

I suggest people just leave this now, it is really sad yes, and I feel so bad for the little mite- but none of us have any actual conenction to him, so no real reason for any us to get so het up!! I suggest if any admin read this, they remove it! x

Sorry if some of you take that the wrong way, but it is the truth?

cant believe people are arguing on a thread about something so fucking heartbreaking . . . if you dont like it dont read it,better still remove yourself from baby club like alot of us "veterans" ;) have . . . because of patheticness like this.

poor poor baby, this is so disturbing. i have just been upstairs having read about this and give my lo a big kiss.

it really disturbs me that things like this can happen in this world and sometimes its easier to be in denial that this kind off stuff happens.

i hope to god this lo pulls through and as a lovely happy life with no knowledge tht this ever happened to him.

he will certainly be in my prayers tonight :(

Wish id seen this before i posted my thread....

:hugs: If you want to remove it you could go into it, edit the post and maybe just put a full stop of something. I read this thread as i thought it was like a warning over a baby item or something, rather than the DM article x

How do i do it? I think i probably should, i certainly dont want to cause upset, just sharing my thoughts, eeek xx

In your thread, on the post you wrote, there should be an Edit button, then just delete all the writing and write something else. Dont worry you werent to know hun xxx

Oh god poor poor baby. Why did he have to go through all that? If u don't want a baby, give it away.

I have this feeling I don't want to know. Was it in the UK? I've seen nothing here about what's been hinted at in the news.

So sad , absolute sickos!!!
I couldn't stop crying when I read it....

Even more so as its so close to home... This happened round the corner from my house, right under our noses its horrible! Also as my LO is pretty much the same age :'(

How can anyone hurt anybody let alone an innocent baby

There's been candle lit viduals outside the LO's house all night hundreds of candles on the garden wall and in the garden.... The 2 sickos have been released on bail till thursday, and are hiding even closer to my house now... Makes me so angry!!!! Gravesend is like a warzone at the moment because of this! People are outisde where they are hiding throwing things at the windows of it! Roads have been shut and there is police cars and a riot van to 'protect' them hiding! I've never seen anything like it!
On my local news it says the little mite is making slight improvments...
I'm so hoping he pulls through!

I hope they get what's coming to them.... Tortured like they did this poor little boy, I don't like violence but I don't like even more people hurting innocent and defensless babies or anyone for that matter even more!

Gosh makes me realise just how precious to me my little one is more than ever IYKWIM

Its a horrid story... I can't stop thinking about it and having trouble sleeping thinking about him :'(

Xxxxxxx

I am crying for this child. I want to jump on a plane right now and sit next to that baby until hes better and then bring him home with me.

my heart breaks 4 that little boy

this is the most horrific thing i have ever read. people that do these things should be stoned 2 death sick f***s

i have read this article by mistake today, I opened the DM and it was all over the front page, this is the most dreadful thing I have ever read in my entire life, I just hope the little baby will make it and he will find a lovely family to take care of him!! but what is most sickening....why were those b******s released on bail???

i just wished there was still the death penalty for this low lives .....

So sad , absolute sickos!!!
I couldn't stop crying when I read it....

Even more so as its so close to home... This happened round the corner from my house, right under our noses its horrible! Also as my LO is pretty much the same age :'(

How can anyone hurt anybody let alone an innocent baby

There's been candle lit viduals outside the LO's house all night hundreds of candles on the garden wall and in the garden.... The 2 sickos have been released on bail till thursday, and are hiding even closer to my house now... Makes me so angry!!!! Gravesend is like a warzone at the moment because of this! People are outisde where they are hiding throwing things at the windows of it! Roads have been shut and there is police cars and a riot van to 'protect' them hiding! I've never seen anything like it!
On my local news it says the little mite is making slight improvments...
I'm so hoping he pulls through!

I hope they get what's coming to them.... Tortured like they did this poor little boy, I don't like violence but I don't like even more people hurting innocent and defensless babies or anyone for that matter even more!

Gosh makes me realise just how precious to me my little one is more than ever IYKWIM

Its a horrid story... I can't stop thinking about it and having trouble sleeping thinking about him :'(

Xxxxxxx

:hugs: - its terrible! and i bet its awful being near where it happend!
i don't know why the police bother protecting them!!!! who the fuck protected that poor little child!!!!!

sorry, language! - but it just makes me so mad!

ithink this prooves that this post was ok to post.. i mean, you live in the area, obviously youre aware of whats happend.. but if you werent, its pointing out that a peadophile is living around the corner to you!! .. (nothing aimed towards you hun x) its dreadful to think about!
i don't think this thread should be removed,if people wish not to read about it,they dont have to. maybe OP should change the title, so people dont think it's something a mother has done by accident and are curious to keep baby safe.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thread moved to news and debates (because it is a news article) as it is causing a lot of upset in baby club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->