warning to all mums

i dont think they should be exposed until theyve been convicted. weve all seen the damage media can do.

i also have to say how inconsiderate it is to post to fb, its not giving your friends the ability to chosse wether to see it or not. i guess you will see peoples reactions if they decide to stay friends with you.

Unfortunatley not all of these animals are convicted are they?
I honestly dont care if people unfriend me through the post, I didnt hurt a defenceless baby did I?
No you didn't, but why fucking post it around for other people to see and get upset by? No need at all :growlmad:

Oh right sorry, I missed the fact i forced you to look. My apologies
As I said in your thread, I didn't even have to open the thread. Just hovering over it shows what its about. Who the hell coming onto a baby forum wants to hear or read about that. Its bad enough seeing stories like that in the papers, this is the last place I want that shoved in my face.

i dont think they should be exposed until theyve been convicted. weve all seen the damage media can do.

i also have to say how inconsiderate it is to post to fb, its not giving your friends the ability to chosse wether to see it or not. i guess you will see peoples reactions if they decide to stay friends with you.

I honestly dont care if people unfriend me through the post, I didnt hurt a defenceless baby did I?
No you didn't, but why fucking post it around for other people to see and get upset by? No need at all :growlmad:

Oh right sorry, I missed the fact i forced you to look. My apologies
As I said in your thread, I didn't even have to open the thread. Just hovering over it shows what its about. Who the hell coming onto a baby forum wants to hear or read about that.

I wanted to express my utter disgust with others, I dont see why your attacking me about it tho, I didnt do it ffs!

I think at least the title should be changed as when I saw 'warning to all mums' I thought that meant a mum had made a terrible mistake which resulted in the suffering of her baby and I felt a responsibility to read it.

What is with this "bury my head in the sand" attitude on here? Child abuse is horrific, and yes it is painful to read about, but no need to go hating on people for bringing it to our attention.

This world is a crazy enough place without us all hissing and spitting like a bunch of cats. Get angry at the people that hurt children, not angry at a fellow mother who is outraged.

What is with this "bury my head in the sand" attitude on here? Child abuse is horrific, and yes it is painful to read about, but no need to go hating on people for bringing it to our attention.

This world is a crazy enough place without us all hissing and spitting like a bunch of cats. Get angry at the people that hurt children, not angry at a fellow mother who is outraged.
Because I'm not posting on a news forum, I've come hear to read about babies - the exact opposite of wanting to read about fucking horrible things happening to babies. Why does it need bringing to anyone's attention?

OMFG this is disgusting I'm sorry but these people should be locked up and never let out

And why on earth are people digging at eachother for posting it, its in the news so they would find out one way or another can't shoot people down for that im sorry.

Just so upsetting. How could anyone do this to a baby? Sick sick sick.
My love goes to the little one, and I hope he pulls through and finds a Mummy and Daddy to love him. He deserves a life of love and kindness. So, so sad :(

OMFG this is disgusting I'm sorry but these people should be locked up and never let out

And why on earth are people digging at eachother for posting it, its in the news so they would find out one way or another can't shoot people down for that im sorry.

Thankyou for puttin it in a calm way which I couldnt do lol, I not getting in an arguement over it

i dont know why this thread hasnt been moved when another thread regarding exactly the same thing has been moved to another part of bnb.

The mods cannot be on here 24/7 I am sure they will move it. Just absolutely appalling; I just don't know what to say :( xx

Rude.

I know this thread is suppose to prevent people from looking but it could make curious minds look where as they might not have ever known of the story otherwise.

Yeah, naturally I should hear about it on a baby forum :rolleyes: I think its just massively inconsiderate to post it here.

Yeah, naturally I should hear about it on a baby forum :rolleyes: I think its just massively inconsiderate to post it here.
Wherever you see it its going to cause distress i don't see why you should have a go at someone for posting the news i think thats highly inconsiderate of you to be honest.

I just thought your wording was rude for her posting it on her facebook. (Especially since that doesn't affect you.) That's all.

It's a sad situation for that little life.

I just thought your wording was rude for her posting it on her facebook. That's all.

She posted a thread with a link on here, you could read what the story was about just by hovering over the thread :flower:

I just thought your wording was rude for her posting it on her facebook. That's all.

She posted a thread with a link on here, you could read what the story was about just by hovering over the thread :flower:

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see that thread - all I saw was in this thread about her putting it on her facebook. :flower:

Wherever you see it its going to cause distress i don't see why you should have a go at someone for posting the news i think thats highly inconsiderate of you to be honest.
Its incondiderate of me to tell someone that they've upset me by posting something in the last place I'd want to read about it?

TBH, I shouldn't have sworn and I do apologise to NewMummyx for that, just it really did upset me and I honestly don't think this is the place to post that.

I'm sure shes upset too she didn't post it to get at anyone give her a break like she said we can't bury our head in the sand. Anyway god bless the child

I'm sure shes upset too she didn't post it to get at anyone give her a break like she said we can't bury our head in the sand. Anyway god bless the child
I don't think I need to 'give her a break', I just made my point. If people weren't going on (at me) about it I wouldn't have said any more.

I think you all need to remember what that little lad has had to endure already and what those animals done to him and stop tearing chunks out of each other! Pathetic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->