warning to all mums

Im not tearing chunks out of anyone a lady posted this horrific news not out of spite to get another lady swearing at her its not right thats all im saying im done debating now.

Why does everything have to turn into an arguement, its disgusting and obviously newmummyx just wanted to express herself. I probably would have done the same tbh. God bless the little love xxxxxxxxxxxxx

For goodness sake!

That poor little boy- and all you lot can worry and argue about it whether someone posted it on an Internet forum!!!!!!!!! Does that not seem utterly ridiculous???

I think you all need to remember what that little lad has had to endure already and what those animals done to him and stop tearing chunks out of each other! Pathetic!
Actually I don't think I have to remember it at all. I don't think my or anyone else knowing about it has done him or anyone involved any good whatsoever. Personally all its done is make me feel sick and bring me to tears.

And defending myself for making this point is me being 'pathetic' and starting an argument. Why the hell I'm having to defend myself on this is beyond me.

Well done to you all for ruining my evening. If anyone tries to say I'm annoyed that what happened to him ruined my evening they can GFT.

:cry: Sick sick sick, poor LO.

Thi really shouldn't turn into an arguement ffs, don't be so petty & think this poor baby.

I would not have read the article had it not been for this thread! You can't have a go at the other lady who has posted the link.

If somebody says to you "don't look" what's the first thing you do??!!!!!

Periwinkle, if you don't like what people say- leave??? No reason for the foul language is there?? You could merely explain you dont think its right putting it on here, without the arguement

Periwinkle, if you don't like what people say- leave??? No reason for the foul language is there?? You could merely explain you dont think its right putting it on here, without the arguement

:thumbup: xxxxx

This. I realise you apologised for the language so maybe edit the original post? I don't get involved in arguments usually but thought the language was uncalled for.

poor poor little soul hopefully he pulls through and has no lasting memories or damage from this

I agree that the post was put up and no one was forced to read it many threads have had links to things that have been terrible things happening to babies/kids that I have seen but never thought to go in and read it as I didnt want to. xx

Just to add, I haven't read the story and don't have a clue what it's about as I chose not to - I didn't have to read just because someone posted a link :flower:

Honestly like? there is seriously no need for these arguments, im sorry if this sounds rude but its not about people getting digs and swearing at each other its about that poor little boy, if you cant do it for one another then at least show some respect for him. So sorry little one all my prayers are with you. And i hope those sick b*****ds get what they deserve

Even though I do not live in the UK, after all the commenting, I had to look the story up. How dreadful. The people should get worse than spending time in prison.

I'm just praying for that poor, poor defenceless little boy to recover. I'm praying that he's not in pain for long & that the doctors help him in whatever way they can. I'm praying that he never ever remembers anything about the first month of his life. And I'm praying that an amazing loving family adopt him. Be strong, little one. x

To do what they did to an innocent helpless little baby is beyond sick, It's the most vile thing I've ever heard in my whole life. Those animals and what they did make me physically gag. Ive been crying since I read it. There are no words for what those awful excuse for humans deserve

Oh god I wish I hadnt looked, I cant stop crying. Poor poor baby :(

The poor boy. Yes I'd love ignorance to be bliss but sadly these things do happen in this world. I know by reading the story there nothing I can do to make it better but atleast I can say a little prayer for him.

Well I must admit I wouldn't have read the story had I not read this thread but that was my choice, curiosity and all that. But pot kettle black springs to mind. Complain about someone post on Facebook then doing very similar, but we then chose to read it ourselfs.

I hope the arguments are over to be honest I can see why in other parts of the site baby club is known as drama club.

Instead of bitching about a insignificant things how about we pray that the poor defenceless little boy pulls through without permanent damage and finds a family to love him.

Drama club is spot on at times.

That poor little boy!
How can anyone even think of doing such horrible things never mind actually doing them. I cannot imagine the awful things that little mite went through! People have children, they should protect them, always!
I'm glad that he's in safe hands and if I'm honest I would love to watch and even join in on causing pain to the nasty, vile monsters!!! They deserve it.

:( I don't see how people can argue? I mean no issue could possibly be bigger than this? Yes we respect each others feelings. But our feelings are zilch to that little boys! My heart just breaks for him! Oh the amount of snuggled I'd give him if I could! Not only has he suffered now, but also for the rest of His life, reality will always drag you back down! :(

.. I'm glad the OP posted this. Yes it did nudge me to read, but I wanted to. I feel it's my responsibility to be aware of the world around my LO, which is getting worse!

Hugs and kisses to the little boy! And I pray he stays strong and keeps in fighting!! Xxxxxxxxxx

I've seen the link title and i'm not even going there, it sounds so so devastating, and i know it will be on my mind for i don't know how long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->