Warwickshire/Coventry Anyone??????

malpal

Mummy to 3 girlies!!!
Reaction score
Just wondered who is local???
I know there was a previous thread but thought i would update on a new thread!!!
If so, tell us about yourself xxxxxxxxxxxx

Me....

I'm Stacey, 27, Mummy to Lexie who is 4 weeks old and live in Bedworth.

xx

Hi there

Im 27 and from a tiny village in between stratford upon avon and banbury!

Hello all,

Im in coventry and mommy to Logan who is 4 weeks old !

Im sort of local to Stratford upon Avon as thats where I work but I live in Redditch so im kind of Warwickshire & Worcestershire !

i live in tile hill in coventry,

lived here for 3 years since i moved from liverpool.

im 33 and ive got 2 girls and one on the way....

WOW Im just off tile hill lane !!

It really is a small world !

oh thats great!

your little one is probably still a bit young but i go to a few great little playgroups around here so if you ever fancy it you can come along if you like.
there is some really nice girls there and we have a good gab!

oh an the kids like it lol

Hey ladies

Nikki - Momandpeanut, me and a few others met up a week or two ago in B'ham for coffee and a natter. We're arranging another one in a couple of weeks, so you'll have to come along and we can moan about SPD all day!!! lol

im sam 23, and live in stratford upon avon x

I'm Jemma from Hinckley and I have 2 children, Faith who's 4 and Ollie who's 3 months x

oh thats great!

your little one is probably still a bit young but i go to a few great little playgroups around here so if you ever fancy it you can come along if you like.
there is some really nice girls there and we have a good gab!

oh an the kids like it lol

Fantastic ive been trying to find some playgroups im in need of adult company as i dont know anyone over here !

Hey ladies

Nikki - Momandpeanut, me and a few others met up a week or two ago in B'ham for coffee and a natter. We're arranging another one in a couple of weeks, so you'll have to come along and we can moan about SPD all day!!! lol

Count me in !!!

well we are in the same boat cos i dont know anyone either lol, and the play groups are my only source of girly gab! i go to them on a tuesday, wednesday and friday morning(when its not snowing lol) so let me know if you wanna go an we can arrange to go together.

id love to come along to the meet shelly but it would mean dragging my 3 year old daisy along with me and when i say drag i literally DRAG!
she walks everywhere now and it takes us aaaaaaages to get anywhere, a trip to the shop at the top of the road is like a 45/60 minute outing for us!
she stops and picks up every leaf and stick lol.
and then if i want to go out an sit an have a cuppa tea it has to be somewhere with a play area or ball pool :cry::hissy: the joys of motherhood lol
shes really good but just gets a bit fed up and i would probably end up sittin on the floor colouring in with her lol, but thanks for the invite x

well we are in the same boat cos i dont know anyone either lol, and the play groups are my only source of girly gab! i go to them on a tuesday, wednesday and friday morning(when its not snowing lol) so let me know if you wanna go an we can arrange to go together.

id love to come along to the meet shelly but it would mean dragging my 3 year old daisy along with me and when i say drag i literally DRAG!
she walks everywhere now and it takes us aaaaaaages to get anywhere, a trip to the shop at the top of the road is like a 45/60 minute outing for us!
she stops and picks up every leaf and stick lol.
and then if i want to go out an sit an have a cuppa tea it has to be somewhere with a play area or ball pool :cry::hissy: the joys of motherhood lol
shes really good but just gets a bit fed up and i would probably end up sittin on the floor colouring in with her lol, but thanks for the invite x

Great id love to go after the half term if thats ok any of the mornings are good for me x

ok, i dont know if i will be going next week anyway, its sooooooooo cold!!!

im going away to liverpool for half term so will send you a message when i get back an we will arrange something! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->