Was 8DPO to early?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I did have a ER visit, after ovulation. Cuz, I had some bad cramping that I thought I had an infection down there..
They did a wet prep, not a pap. Just were they took a cotton swab to swap some of the CM. Could have been it but I HAVE NEVER had that before after an exam..
Also, I ovulated due to temps with FF & an Positive OPK..

VERY possible that it was from the doctor.
Again, I highly doubt it was IB...so relax and wait for AF or lack there of.

Huh. What's involved in a self-administered IUI? I'm kind of intrigued, NOT that I would try it, but just curious!

Um, Heres the deal with the positive OPK, I did something terrible dumb.
I did my own IUI.. YES DUMB.
So I went to the ER, Fearing I did something bad to myself.
They said that there was no infection and told me theres a chance I got Endo.
But, I had no tests to tell if I have it or not.
They wont test me untill I know for sure That I'm pregnant or not....

WHAT??!?!?! How in the hell do you do your own IUI? Are you trying to ruin your uterus????
Please explain to me WHY of Gods green earth you are doing this?

Like, I said it was nuts!!.. I can't believe I even did it..
You go onto a home insemination site (medical site) buy it. Buy a vag spectulum. And stick the cathader up into cervix into uterus..
Then enject the sperm. That's why I went to the ER freaking out. But, he said that its really uncommon to harm ur cervix or uturus with it..
They said its a symple procedure.
What freaked me out since the sperm wasn't washed I thought I caused an infection.
But, I don't think I'm pregnant this month I would think blood would show by now..
But, hopfully I don't get the AF.
I will never do the IUI again on myself..

I did it because DH has low sperm count and he has been tested for it.
And, I thought an IUI would help you get pregnant faster...

I can't believe I just told everyone that. Through all the drama I have had.
Also, with the problems TTC # 3.
I have been hurt emotionally, And I am wanting another child.
I have two beautiful girls that I love dearly I just get the baby fever and want another one.
I love babys, besides this would be the last one for me I just don't want to spread the kids ages out to far before we have number 3..

Like, I said it was nuts!!.. I can't believe I even did it..
You go onto a home insemination site (medical site) buy it. Buy a vag spectulum. And stick the cathader up into cervix into uterus..
Then enject the sperm. That's why I went to the ER freaking out. But, he said that its really uncommon to harm ur cervix or uturus with it..
They said its a symple procedure.
What freaked me out since the sperm wasn't washed I thought I caused an infection.
But, I don't think I'm pregnant this month I would think blood would show by now..But, hopfully I don't get the AF.
I will never do the IUI again on myself..

What? Are you saying if you weren't pregnant you would have your period by now? I'm confused.
Ya, I highly suggest you leave the medical procedures to the trained doctors from now on.
And that is a load of crock that it is uncommon to harm your uterus, if it was it wouldn't be so common to end up with a perforated uterus due to IUD insertion by a doctor that hasn't done a lot of them.
I'm really not sure what to say at this point.
I can guarantee that the bleeding you had at 5 dpo was from trying this asinine stunt though!

M&B, you just need to relax and try not to worry. You have two lovely daughters already - one that was only born 5/6 months ago. Why would you worry that you would have fertility issues?

Yeah, I will never do this again..! Trust me...
No, I'm 9DPO. AF should be here on the 14th..
There is a possibility I'm pregnant due to the IUI and intercourse was timed with the positive OPK.
I'm just spazed out because I'm afraid to loose another site do to a whole bunch of Bs..
I'm hoping this is my month. But, if not than DH and I can try again.

Well, it sounds like you did your research but just gave yourself a scare. It also sounds like you have a lot going on the more you post, but I can't say you tested too early since I have done it myself.

How long is your luteal phase? A short one isn't great, but at least you would know the outcome sooner and could either celebrate or move on.

Poppy, DH has low sperm count.
I don't have infertility problems.
But, Heres what I can do risking losing another site again..
After Aspen my 5 month old was born I found out I had HPV on the cervix.
When I went in to get a check up in Sept. I found out I had cervical cancer.
We did cemo (radiation therapy) and laser treatments. because the RE didn't know how progressed it was. We did testing to see how progressed it was, and it was caught early so they stopped the Cemo. All I have to have is the laser treatments witch burn off the warts on the cervix needing no more treatments unless it spreads to other places.
The RE told me it was safe to TTC, and that if I got KU it would be safe and healthy pregnancy..

I have been having a round about, because some girls think I'm lying.
Witch I would not do. EVER!.!
Some of my posts sound confusing so bare with me & ask me what you want and I will try to explain as much as possible..

So TheSim you can get a blood test done to early 8Dpo?
I think I am going to relax. Because right now its the waiting part. And, its in the hands of god & I need to let him take care of it.

Well, it sounds like you did your research but just gave yourself a scare. It also sounds like you have a lot going on the more you post, but I can't say you tested too early since I have done it myself.

Oh I agree with that! Most of us are guilty of peeing on sticks too early!
But M&B, looks like you learned your lesson. Given that you tried to do that yourself, I doubt you are pregnant this cycle, because you probably contaminated the goods.
Like I said in my first post to you, you seem to have a lot of drama. Maybe you should get all that under control first. You are only 20. If you get everything use taken care of you still have a lot of years to make babies. And if in the end you can't then you have to trust in Gods plan.

I have a 28 day cycle I ovulate around 14th. I ovulated a day early this cycle CD 13..
heres my chart..
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Mommyandbaby

I wish you the best of luck. It seems like you have been through a lot of stress this year. Try to take it easy though, you only gave birth a couple of months ago and stressing out is probably not doing your body any good.

Don't panic or worry about the content of your posts, no-one is judging you. I think the girls are just trying to help you not to worry about the bleeding thing and advising you not to do anything that might mess up your health. Your bleeding possibly was implantation bleeding or it could have been due to the IUI thing. You will find out if your preggers soon enough and if not, I'm sure the bleeding was nothing to worry about. If it came back you should visit doctor.

Good luck getting your BFP, I'm sure it will happen soon!

Yeah, I'm still hoping for a BFP theres still a chance.
I don't know about the contaminating the goods part, but I agree I have a bad habit on POAS early.

Only time will tell..
The only drama I have had is Stalkers from other sites..
As you could tell from some of the posts... LOL..
I just having on heck of a time TTC#3 this is my second month trying.

Thank you girls so much! You all are a bunch of help and I appreciate the fact you are baring with me!

I wish you all luck as well, And I pray you guys get BFP's soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"