Was 8DPO to early?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me? I was joking that hubby thinks I'm insane in the TWW. When someone is insane the certify them insane. So the term is certifiably insane. I just shortened it.;)

I like that term kinda cute :rofl:..
I think I'm terribly insain POAS so darn early and blood testing so early. I always figured at 8DPO it would show way before a Stick would..
Thanks girls :hugs:. It means a lot to me to have some friends in the TWW.

I hate it when people say "JUST RELAX!" Grrrr!

I wanted my DH to get fixed after our next one but then I think what if (this is morbid) something happened to one of our kids and I wanted to have another one?

I think most women implant at 8 to 10 dpo so you still have a chance this month.

Yes it is hard to Just Relax in the ttc game isn't it! When a healthy woman only has a 25% chance of getting pregnant in her cycle, it makes it a little hard to 'just relax" eh!?!?!
BUT that being said, with everything that M&B has going on, it would be best to take that approach...seeing as she has a lot of stress which is bad when ttc.

Hmmmm looking at your chart I am thinking maybe the spotting is from ovulation. I say this because many of your temps before that are quite low and post O temps tend to be 97.5 and above. So coupling that with the CM and spotting you said you had - I think it may be possible.

But I must say I am a little curious about the cancer treatment - it does sound like radiation - did your doctor address what effect that would have on your eggs? Also why did they do radiation before they knew how advanced the cancer was? I know some people who have the HPV virus as well and they are constantly monitored and samples are taken of their cervix to determine if it is pre-cancerous or cancerous.

Um, I had a postive opk on the 31st. And, after that negitives. Also, I think that spotting was due to that darn wet prep at the ER..Or it could be early IB.
I don't know its odd. I never had IB with my two other children so it would be new to me.
But, I know I had to O on the 31st..
I mean if I Did O later, that could be why the test is negitive. But, Doubt it since my Pos OPK was the 31st..
Thanks for the idea. I will keep that in mind :happydance:

No its just on the cervix. And, All is needed is laser treatment witch burns the warts off. They did the radiation treatment because they didn't want the stuff to spread if it hadn't already.
I had a biopsy on the cervix, and when he was looking with the microsope he saw the warts and goes well I can tell you right now you have HPV, I go how he said because you have warts on your cervix. After the biopsy was done they told me that I had cancer, but didn't know how progressed it was so they did the radiation along with another biopsy to tell the types of HPV I had and cancer I had....
And, when I went in to have a treatment done the doctor said good news its early signs and we caught it early enough to were all you need is laser treatments..
Your doctor should have talk to you about this before hand, but when you have radiation in the pelvic area it has effects on your fertility. You are suppose to discuss preserving your eggs, because radiation kills them.

Many thanks guys, You are all informative and helpful. I'm just gonna stop POAS. Or try to and let time tell. But, I will be around. And I will Update you guys. :D

Um, I had a postive opk on the 31st. And, after that negitives. Also, I think that spotting was due to that darn wet prep at the ER..Or it could be early IB.
I don't know its odd. I never had IB with my two other children so it would be new to me.
But, I know I had to O on the 31st..
I mean if I Did O later, that could be why the test is negitive. But, Doubt it since my Pos OPK was the 31st..
Thanks for the idea. I will keep that in mind :happydance:
OPK detect ovulation will happen with in the next 12 to 36 hours. So I doubt you O'd right on the 31st. And like I said before, the bleeding can show up days after. You are never going to know for sure what that bleeding was.

No, I won't. But It was just an Idea of what it could have been..
Yeah I did BD and IUI the day before and they day of and day after.. been bding every since..

I only did the IUI twice...

Well, if you do keep peeing, feel free to post your tests so we can obsess too! (and feel free to post the ones you already pee'd on) Ha!

Well, just wish me luck I suppose..
I pray you all get the results your looking for soon :D

ROFLMO We all know we say we will stop but don't! .. I sure will post up my POAS's for you guys.. I know I love looking at others..

I think you need to get a second opinion on your HPV/Cancer and ttc. I was just doing some reading and it is advised that you do not ttc for 6 months after cancer treatments.

Mommyandbaby can you stop replying to this thread!

Ta chick

Suz I removed your post Im not playing into the hands of these 'new members'.

Pardon me? I'm just trying to help her because she obviously has been mislead or misinformed by her doctor.
I thought that is what these sites were for...support and information!

As your first message ... regarding drama my thoughts were right. She changed her name, how did you know it was the same person on 'other forums'.

So pardon me - I'm not stupid.

Carry on posting elsewhere on the forum if you like but for now *pardon me* on my own forum I have made 2 posts one was to the member who created the post and one was to one of my mods! I don't believe any of those people are YOU!! Or the other person who happens to be paying more attention on this thread too ;)

Thanks ...

I read that other thread when I was still lurking here, before her name change. But if this is how mods treat new members, maybe I will find a better site to goto!

Wobbles is here to help me. because I have had alot of girls follow me from other sites. Causing drama..
And, 3n.. Your not being harsh hun.. If your not a girl on the other sites & obviously your being helpful. thats all that matters. Just don't cause problems and be cool..
Like, I said theres been a lot of pain with me from other girls.. As long as your not one of them causing problems ur fine. As, from what I can see it looks like help its help unless otherwise..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->