Was 8DPO to early?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poppy, DH has low sperm count.
I don't have infertility problems.
But, Heres what I can do risking losing another site again..
After Aspen my 5 month old was born I found out I had HPV on the cervix.
When I went in to get a check up in Sept. I found out I had cervical cancer.
We did cemo (radiation therapy) and laser treatments. because the RE didn't know how progressed it was. We did testing to see how progressed it was, and it was caught early so they stopped the Cemo. All I have to have is the laser treatments witch burn off the warts on the cervix needing no more treatments unless it spreads to other places.
The RE told me it was safe to TTC, and that if I got KU it would be safe and healthy pregnancy..

I think I am beginning to see why drama follows you. Did you have Chemo or radiation? They are different.

The Radiation therapy.
They RE said theres many types of Cemo & that was one of them.

I don't know much with that stuff I just listen to what the DR, says

How was the treatment done? I'm not saying this to be mean, but when you are told that you have HPV or cancer and that you are facing Chemo or radiation therapy....why didn't you do some research and ask questions? This is a pretty big deal, and you seem fairly uninformed about it. If I was you (which I'm not so maybe I should just keep it to myself) I would be worrying a lot less about ttc# 3 and spending all my time and energy finding out what is wrong with me and getting the best treatment for it.

We all have done some crazy things TTC! "Normal" people would probably have some of us committed! Just don't do anything to permanently keep you from having another. Plus (don't be offended) if the problem is with DH and you guys someday aren't together for whatever reason, you still need to keep yourself healthy in case you get married again.

They used a external beam around my pelvic area..And they also marked me on were the beam needed to be angled at so the radiation would go to the right spot and not some were else..

Ok that sounds like radiation. Chemo is a drug treatment.

That's what my doctor said when I first had Aspen I had a complecated pregnancy with her. And, I go I WANT TO BE FIXED NOW..!
He goes well what if your DH died & you found someone else that wants another kid, you should wait it out..
So, Now I want another kid right now & if it doesn't happen than its not the right time & I understand but it doesn't hurt to try.
I feel like I'm the only one at times feeling like this..
I'm glad to say I'm fixing my heath first. As of right now I have no warts on the cervix witch is great!.. Meaning we can TTC again.

I know that the test results were probably accurate. Then again I'm the type of woman who never gets a BFP before AF is due.
So, I don't know how that works..

**I wasn't sure I just go with what the RE says**..

I have HPV and the HPV caused me to have cervical cancer..

I don't know when I got the HPV, Probably when I was pregnant so waiting that long without treatments caused the cancer.

I didn't find out till Aspen was born when I went to have the 6 week check up.
The pap came back adnormal they did a biopsy were the look with a microscope into your vagina the doctor goes at that point well I can tell you now you have HPV you have warts on your cervix. And they took a sample of my cervix. When the sample results came back it showed cancer.

We all have done some crazy things TTC! "Normal" people would probably have some of us committed! Just don't do anything to permanently keep you from having another. Plus (don't be offended) if the problem is with DH and you guys someday aren't together for whatever reason, you still need to keep yourself healthy in case you get married again.

My hubby is pretty sure I'm certifiable during the TWW!:headspin:

Lol whats does that mean??
Sorry I'm not good with big words..

So since you know more about TTC than me what do you think about 8DPO and the blood results do you think its accurate? or to soon?

Hmmmm looking at your chart I am thinking maybe the spotting is from ovulation. I say this because many of your temps before that are quite low and post O temps tend to be 97.5 and above. So coupling that with the CM and spotting you said you had - I think it may be possible.

But I must say I am a little curious about the cancer treatment - it does sound like radiation - did your doctor address what effect that would have on your eggs? Also why did they do radiation before they knew how advanced the cancer was? I know some people who have the HPV virus as well and they are constantly monitored and samples are taken of their cervix to determine if it is pre-cancerous or cancerous.

I know that the test results were probably accurate. Then again I'm the type of woman who never gets a BFP before AF is due.
So, I don't know how that works..

**I wasn't sure I just go with what the RE says**..

Yes they are accurate for now...............but going back to the beginning of the thread...you were only 8 dpo, too early to be testing.

Maybe if I give up and relax like with my other pregnancy's my BFP will just come to me :rofl:..

I just love POAS.. I'm so anxious I want to know now..
I know most of you feel that way too..

Lol whats does that mean??
Sorry I'm not good with big words..

Me? I was joking that hubby thinks I'm insane in the TWW. When someone is insane the certify them insane. So the term is certifiably insane. I just shortened it.;)

I hate it when people say "JUST RELAX!" Grrrr!

I wanted my DH to get fixed after our next one but then I think what if (this is morbid) something happened to one of our kids and I wanted to have another one?

I think most women implant at 8 to 10 dpo so you still have a chance this month.

Hmmmm looking at your chart I am thinking maybe the spotting is from ovulation. I say this because many of your temps before that are quite low and post O temps tend to be 97.5 and above. So coupling that with the CM and spotting you said you had - I think it may be possible.

But I must say I am a little curious about the cancer treatment - it does sound like radiation - did your doctor address what effect that would have on your eggs? Also why did they do radiation before they knew how advanced the cancer was? I know some people who have the HPV virus as well and they are constantly monitored and samples are taken of their cervix to determine if it is pre-cancerous or cancerous.

No its just on the cervix. And, All is needed is laser treatment witch burns the warts off. They did the radiation treatment because they didn't want the stuff to spread if it hadn't already.
I had a biopsy on the cervix, and when he was looking with the microsope he saw the warts and goes well I can tell you right now you have HPV, I go how he said because you have warts on your cervix. After the biopsy was done they told me that I had cancer, but didn't know how progressed it was so they did the radiation along with another biopsy to tell the types of HPV I had and cancer I had....
And, when I went in to have a treatment done the doctor said good news its early signs and we caught it early enough to were all you need is laser treatments..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->