Was 8DPO to early?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I asked the nurse wat preg test they took( quan or qual) she's like it doesn't matter theyr the same thing)...

OMG, thesim's.. doesn't it suck when ur really hungry or really want to POAS & somthing gets in your way?! ARGGG

Oh, I asked the nurse wat preg test they took( quan or qual) she's like it doesn't matter theyr the same thing)...
I thought they were diffrent.. Can some explain more about the qual for me how do they do the test?

I thought they were diffrent.. Can some explain more about the qual for me how do they do the test?

Like I had blood drawn, and stuff I know that a quan shows the exact amount in the blood.
The ladys like we take blood use it in our shacker and take out the plasma or whatever.

I just wonder how they do it? Whats the diffrance between the two testings?

EWWW! Not so hungry now......wait, yeah I am! And nothing gets in my way of peeing!

That nurse is an idiot or she thinks you are if she told you there was no difference.

EWWW! Not so hungry now......wait, yeah I am! And nothing gets in my way of peeing!

That nurse is an idiot or she thinks you are if she told you there was no difference.

Sorry about that baby stuff :rofl:..
I had to say it.. Shes on my lap gogo gaga'ing..
But, yeah she said there were no diffrance between the two..
All I know is the doctor ordered a blood serum pregnancy test. I don't know witch one, but the lady said that they seperate the blood and plasma.
I just want to know how they test for the qual do they use a real like pee stick like we have at home or what?
Anyone have more info?:blush:

i hd a blood serum done?

Well unfortunately, they are both called a serum test, so that doesn't tell you anything. But they are different, very different. One is basically the same as a urine test but with blood. you have to have an hcg of 20 or higher to be pos on that one. (Qualitative.) The other measures the exact hcg number. Anything over 5 is considered positive.....but it has to be over 20 for them to say you are pregnant. (Quantitative)

TheSim.....mmmmmmmmm Taco Bell!!!! My hubby is still at work....should have been home LONG ago! Darn meetings! (Real ones, not affair ones! LMAO!!) Now I'm starving!

Hey check this out on how they proforma qual.. I found out my answer I think.. :D I'm just wondering what one they did..
U guys might like this its really informatative..
https://www.xpressdrugtest.com/preg.html

Thanks, Yeah my doctor actully says anything over 5 is pregnant here..

I'm just feel like giving up you know at 8dpo and negative results scare me..

Do you know anyone that has had that then test positive later?

Sorry I just hate BFN's

I should have waited. but atleast I waited till 8DPO not tested at 6DPO LMAO!

Yeah it is totally possible to get a BFN now and get one later. I remember a lady once who got a blood test at 10 DPO because she was have a procedure done and wanted to check - it came back BFN, but a couple of days later she took an HPT and got a BFP. Her son is over a year old now!

Yay, I'm full now! I gotta go for the night, and I know you said you wouldn't do that self IUI again, but I just wanted to make sure you realize how dangerous it was! I found some information on using unwashed sperm:

" Unwashed sperm should never be placed directly into the uterus as fatal allergic reactions can occur."

"Injecting unwashed sperm nearly guarantees an allergic reaction and a severe infection."

"Unwashed semen cannot be inserted directly into a woman’s uterus. This is because semen contains chemicals called prostaglandins. Prostaglandins cause muscular contractions and are responsible for cramps during menstruation and pregnancy. If raw semen is inserted directly into your uterus, rather than going through the cervix first, it could cause severe pain and cramping. It could also cause your uterus to collapse, causing severe complications."

Did you know this before you did it??? PLEASE don't do it again and I pray you haven't done any long-term damage considering your other health issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"