Was 8DPO to early?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that other thread when I was still lurking here, before her name change. But if this is how mods treat new members, maybe I will find a better site to goto!
Owner - Correction.

Thats ok with me hun :baby:

Take care

Thanks wobbles.. I don't think shes one of them.. Unless other wise.. I'm kinda slow and I don't catch on really well.
Just wanted to say thanks again for the support..
MEANS A LOT HONESTLY..

Wobbles, What do you think about the 8DPO's results on the blood.. I'm going nuts here feeling like giving up

:rofl:This post is really long!.! I have almost told everyone my whole life story... With what all has happend since day one..
wait till you hear about the digital I took!:blush: In sept

Thanks wobbles.. I don't think shes one of them.. Unless other wise.. I'm kinda slow and I don't catch on really well.
Just wanted to say thanks again for the support..
MEANS A LOT HONESTLY..

Well I am not "one of those girls"
M&B, I was just going by what I read, but if your doctor said that 1 or a few treatments wouldn't make a difference then I'm sure he must be right. (That is why he has the medical degree and not me! ;)
None the less, you will know in 5 or 6 days whether or not AF shows (and I'm SURE you will be testing before that anyway! ;) )

Wobbles, What do you think about the 8DPO's results on the blood.. I'm going nuts here feeling like giving up
Works different here - Blood tests are often rare depending on circumstances.

Also different areas class differnt levels as a + for pregnancy. One hosp was 5+ other was 20+.

Don't know much about them though bar whats a healthy level and I only had these done to confirm ectopic and low hCG counts when I had reoccuring chemical pregnancies.

Well I am not "one of those girls"
M&B, I was just going by what I read, but if your doctor said that 1 or a few treatments wouldn't make a difference then I'm sure he must be right. (That is why he has the medical degree and not me! ;)
None the less, you will know in 5 or 6 days whether or not AF shows (and I'm SURE you will be testing before that anyway! ;) )

:rofl: Yeah I just pee'd on one :dohh:...
I don't know much about IC pregnancy tests, But I think theres a faint line. I heard they give bad evaps, So if it doesn't get darker by Monday or Tuesday. I'm pretty sure its a no go...

Works different here - Blood tests are often rare depending on circumstances.

Also different areas class differnt levels as a + for pregnancy. One hosp was 5+ other was 20+.

Don't know much about them though bar whats a healthy level and I only had these done to confirm ectopic and low hCG counts when I had reoccuring chemical pregnancies.

Yeah every doctor's office is different. So they did a serum pregnancy test..
I have no clue what one, all they said it was negative..

:rofl: Yeah I just pee'd on one :dohh:...
I don't know much about IC pregnancy tests, But I think theres a faint line. I heard they give bad evaps, So if it doesn't get darker by Monday or Tuesday. I'm pretty sure its a no go...

Ya I hear they are bad for evaps too.....but they are good for feeding the addiction without spending too much money. I have a bunch for this go round as well!
Post it!

The ultra sensitive ones are worst for evaps I believe! Assuming IC means internet cheapies(new one for me)!?

Nope to faint.. Probably just an evap.. I have been hunted with evaps and a faulse pregnant on a digital in Sept

I have the 20 sensitivity.. off of earlypregnancytests.com

Probably an evap or an indent. Really you had a "pregnant" digi??? Was it a chemical?

Nope, Actually I never even ovulated when I had that test done!.!.
I wasn't pregnant nor did I even ovulate..
They did a quan and a progestron..

Now, That's what I have been trough & that made me mad I even have a picture of it still lol

Ya see, I know people like those because you don't have to guess the lines....but then you have that whole computer part to it.....I don't fully trust a computer to be right all the time. I trust my own eyes more!

I bought so many IC's once I pee'd at least 5 times a day and thought it was OK because they were so cheap....but not when you use 50 in 2 cycles. So embarrassed!!!!

Totally OT, but I'm freaking starving and DH was supposed to bring home Taco Bell and he just called and said he left the lights on the truck and the battery is dead. ARGHHHHH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"