was my bro in law hitting on me?

MarissaFaith

Austin's Mommy :)
Reaction score
So I really don't know how I should take what he said yesterday :shrug: I haven't been able to get it out of my head though!!

So let me fill you in:
My sister married her husband like 4 years ago, and has known him for 5. So i've known him since I was like 11 - and he's been like a brother because I have pretty much grown up around him. My sister and him have 2 babies together, a 2 year old and a 4 month old.
I was at their house yesterday, hanging out with my sister and her kids and her husband got home early. I had her daughter and was feeding her/ rocking her to sleep when she was like "I'm going to go to the grocery store since both of the kids are getting to sleep." I was like okay :coffee: and I kept rocking her daughter and stayed there.
So when she left he husband came in the living room with me and was watching TV and was like "so how far along are you", i said "7 months - almost done :happydance:"
then he said "you don't look that big" and i was like "i feel huge!" then he was like " are your boobs all huge and milky yet" and i was like "ugh yeah they leak and have stretch marks all over!" and he was like "let me see" i was like ":shrug: uhhhhh - no way they are all gross, i've only let my mom see them, once!" and kinda laughed it off.. then he was like "come on" and i was like "no, sorry :nope: i don't wanna scar you for life"
then he got up and went to the kitchen to get something and came back and was like "man i feel like a big perv for asking to see your boobs" and i was like "haha noooo" and laughed it off.

I'm not really sure how to take that, it makes me feel a bit strange thinking about it!!!! How would you girls take that?
He's always been like a big brother to me, really protective towards me and my older sister, and even my younger sister! I just feel like that whole conversation was a bit odd yesterday - maybe i'm overreacting and he was just joking :shrug: i don't know.

I don't know if he was hitting on you but that what he said was really inappropriate. If my husband said that to my 16 yr old sister I'd have knocked him out.

Do you think you will talk to your sister about this?

Also maybe make it clear to him that he's not allowed to talk to you like that. xx

I don't know if he was hitting on you but that what he said was really inappropriate. If my husband said that to my 16 yr old sister I'd have knocked him out.

Do you think you will talk to your sister about this?

sounds bad - but probably not. I'm not even going to tell my OH, because it all seems so weird. I don't want my sister to get upset with her husband, she's already dealing with a ton of stress from going back to school - and I know if I told my OH he would freak out... i'm probably going to keep this little incident to myself :wacko:

Uhhh I would feel really akward if this happened to me and I'd probably talk to your sis if I was you. I know if my sisters bf did that to me I would FOR SURE punch him or tell my Sis. I don't know exactly if he was hitting on you but if this made you feel uncomfortable I would say something so he knows you felt weird.

wow extremely innapropiate, but hopefully you don't get mad, your reaction was a little wrong too you kept on laughing instead of just telling him flat out why the hell was he asking to see your boobs when he is brother in law???

wow extremely innapropiate, but hopefully you don't get mad, your reaction was a little wrong too you kept on laughing instead of just telling him flat out why the hell was he asking to see your boobs when he is brother in law???

Yeah I know.. thinking back I wish I would have just said something like "Uhm.. my boobs don't concern you!" lol... but it was just so awkward - I wasn't sure how to respond to anything! :dohh:

Yeah I know.. thinking back I wish I would have just said something like "Uhm.. my boobs don't concern you!" lol... but it was just so awkward - I wasn't sure how to respond to anything! :dohh:
I understand, that is what I said to you but maybe if that happened to me I wouldn't know how to react either. Hopefully he won't do it again

Inappropriate. As hard as it would be - I would tell my sister, it would hurt her but she should know :flow: xx

I would feel very uncomfortable if that was said to me!! He shouldn't even be bringing up your boobs!! :shrug:

Wow can't believe he said that to you, if i were you to keep you in the right i'd tell your sister and other half. It's completely inappropriate i understand you probably don't want to upset your sister or cause any trouble but it's beyond strange.. he shouldn't be thinking about your boobs let alone questioning you on them.

^^ agreed!!

This is completly innapropriate, he probably is a perv. As if he asked if they were all huge and milky, like ew, he was probably getting horny off them. Totally wrong to get off on first of all your wife's lil sister, 2nd of all a 16 year old! You should tell your sister about this, immeditalely. He might be cheating on her who knows. And what if you would have showed him, what would have been his reaction?? He is dirrty minded, and is not right at all. He knows your young and maybe he was hoping you were naive..

Totally wrong.. I was goose bumps because its so discusting of him and it kinda makes me angry that hes like that when he clearly is married and has kids. If your gonna cheat, be 'wiser' and dont do it on your wife's sister?.. (really and honestly, be loyal and dont cheat whatsoever...) but you know what I mean..

^^ agreed!!

This is completly innapropriate, he probably is a perv. As if he asked if they were all huge and milky, like ew, he was probably getting horny off them. Totally wrong to get off on first of all your wife's lil sister, 2nd of all a 16 year old! You should tell your sister about this, immeditalely. He might be cheating on her who knows. And what if you would have showed him, what would have been his reaction?? He is dirrty minded, and is not right at all. He knows your young and maybe he was hoping you were naive..

Totally wrong.. I was goose bumps because its so discusting of him and it kinda makes me angry that hes like that when he clearly is married and has kids. If your gonna cheat, be 'wiser' and dont do it on your wife's sister?.. (really and honestly, be loyal and dont cheat whatsoever...) but you know what I mean..

I thought the same about him getting some sort of thrill and getting horny from her boobs being milky and huge but didn't want to say anything :blush:

That's definitely a little uncomfortable... How weird.

Now that is what you call awkward :shock: I dunno how I would have reacted, probs the same as you did tbh. I don't think he was hitting on you I just think he simply doesn't know where the boundaries are!

I think that it's inappropiate and awkward, but I don't think he was hitting on you

I would def tell your sister.. If he has the nerve to say things like this to you, just imagine what he'd say to another woman if the chance came! He doesn't sound very faithful.. :nope:

I'm sorry but that is absolutely wrong. How old is this man?

Whether or not it might be a difficult topic to bring up I would definitely tell my sister about that conversation.

I don't know if he was 'hitting' on you but he was definitely being creepy, inapproriate and weird... It sounds like he's thinking about you in a slightly sexual way which is wrong.

I probably wouldn't want to tell my sister right away but if anything like this happens again definitely tell her. Try and avoid being alone with him again... what a freak...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->