Was told at 7 weeks of lost a twin but I can find two heartbeats

Oh doll, it breaks my heart to read you saying they might ask you to reconsider the pregnancy, its bloody awful. It puts my situation into perspective xxx thinking of you, i hope you can find some peace for the time being and your stress levels decrease xxx

Oh doll, it breaks my heart to read you saying they might ask you to reconsider the pregnancy, its bloody awful. It puts my situation into perspective xxx thinking of you, i hope you can find some peace for the time being and your stress levels decrease xxx

Nothing to consider though I'd take all the risks .. But yeah high risk without any extras xx

Nothing to consider though I'd take all the risks .. But yeah high risk without any extras xx

Good for you xxxx risk is outweighed by the reward you will have in the end xxx How are you feeling today xxx

I've not read the comments. I remember my midwife telling me that sometimes the blood flow to the placenta is mistaken for a heartbeat. That's why they don't like mums to do them at home x

Just wanted to send some positive vibes your way. Hoping for all good news tomorrow!

Thanks ... It might be artery but it says that's around 120 mine is 145/155 and other is 170/175 we will see xx

Thinking of u Hun. Please update us xx

Just been reading your posts :hugs:

Good luck today I really hope all goes well for you x

One healthy baby. HB 172 she says the artery is quite high at 138 and it's probably because I have a higher pulse then normal xx

So glad u have had the reasurrance and that baby is looking fab in there. Lots of love xxx

So glad that baby is healthy and that you now have peace of mind xx

THats great news! Do you have any pics, would love a guess for you :)

Loads of photos ... Just going to add them to photo bucket to Load into here xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->