Washable Wipes

If we all emailed them and said that you had recommended them they might offer you something....

I have the cheeky wipes. I got them at the Baby Show last year. Didn't realise they were so expensive in comparison with others :dohh:

Sara your the devil, I keep looking at the limited edition wipes and think hmmm maybe african drums? DAMN YOU! :muaha:

DO it Do it :):) they are really nice too Jayleigh...i have the ltd edition choc beans and choc on pink and i love em!! really soft too :) .......bloody hell i should be on commission!!!!:dohh:

This may be a stupid question and TMI, but what do you do with those really sticky poos that cling to LO's bum?! Sometimes I have to almost scrape it off Jack and am very glad of flushable wipes then! I would guess that the obvious answer is rinse the cloth before putting it in the bucket, but :sick:

i find those poos are soooo much easier to get off with washables.....i use the ones i made (terry one side then an old fluffy dressing gown the other) the terry is great for getting those awful pooes out of all the creases etc :) then i just rinse off with the nappy/liner :)

sara

xx

rinse it in the shower......its better if your shower stretches to the loo but if not ~(mine doesnt) i shake the :sick: lumps into the toilet then rinse into my poo sink(our ensuite shower reaches the sink so we keep that for poo )

I rinse pooey liners into a bucket i place in the bath. I then pour that down the loo

Actually our bath taps are right next to the loo, so can easily use the shower head on that. I just wonder whether there is enough water pressure to get those really sticky ones off? We have a big problem with water pressure in our house :( Will have to try it out!

even if you dont get it all off..the worst should come off....:thumbup:

Just got an email from weenotions saying that they're looking at a 2-3 week delay after receiving payment before delivery - did anyone else get this and are they usually this slow?! That's ages to wait for my wipes! :hissy:

No, but it does say on their website that it can take that long.

Just wanted to let you all know that I was in Tesco today and they had some value white face cloths for 25p each, so I've bought a bunch to use as washable wipes. :thumbup:

yeah it can take that long tho they usually are quicker, especially with wipes its cos everything is made to order:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->