Washing babies clothes?

JWandBump

Reaction score
When should I have it all washed by and put away? I can't remember from my first lol at the moment it's all in bags and boxes in my cupboard lol xx

I did it from 36 weeks I think last time.

I don't even know what I have atm :haha:

Thank you, I want to start soon but not sure if its to early lol x

I did mine on Monday at 36 weeks but I'm being induced when I'm 38 weeks and have been told I can go anytime now so I wanted to make sure they were all sorted out just incase :)

I did all of mine at 33-34 weeks but wish I'd started a little earlier. When I realised how much clothing, bedding, towels etc I had it became a huge job to wash and iron it all especially when everything has to be separated and turned inside out etc. it felt like it took forever.

I did all mine after our shower..right around 30 weeks. But that was mostly bc my mom was in town for a few days afterward and helped out by doing most of it. It really is alot though! All those tiny clothes.

Ironing? Wait I was supposed to iron the baby stuff? Sorry Baby Zoey, you will be a wrinkly mess if that's the case. We live with any wrinkles that a quick toss in the dryer doesn't fix. ;)

I washed all the baby clothes and put them away at 34 ish weeks, re did them last week when nesting kicked in :haha: i'm in the middle of washing all blankets and bedding now so i can put it on his moses basket :)

I had all clothes washed and put up as will as the bedding right after my shower at 30 weeks and washed the blankets and everything else in the week after

i just washed the baby clothes/blankets/sheets a few days ago. it was an all day job- am glad i did it now and not when i am 39 weeks!

i still have to wash the baby toys from my dd and nephews, hopefully can do this in a week or two.

I won't be doing them till 35-36 weeks. They'll only be sat in a draw till she's here and I want them as fresh as possible.

I'm doing mine as I go because I keep getting given stuff and there's SO much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->