Washing Babys Hair?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
What do you guys wash your LO's hair with? Particularly mummies with younger babies?

Brooke has tons of hair but i dont know if i should be bothering to wash it with baby shampoo because shes still so small :baby:

I've washed Seths from day one with johnsons baby. More for me than him really, cause i like it when it goes all fluffy:)

I just wash it with a bit if Johnsons bath wash, mainly cause it makes her head smell yummy :)

I use a tiny bit of shampoo, but not every bathtime, got Johnsons baby shampoo - he just smells so scrummy! I also have bought Dentinox shampoo for cradle cap as LO has a little bit on scalp!

I just use boots baby shampoo. He smells soooo yummy afterwards!!

Yeah I just use a little bit of Johnsons baby shampoo on leo's hair

x

I use Aveeno baby shampoo and body wash, just cuz the Johnsons stuff gave her a rash. SMELLS SO GOOD.

I use the aveeno baby wash too, I put some on a terrycloth and rub it on her head... You can/should do this from the beginning because it helps prevent cradle cap.

I use pretty much any of the head to toe washes (well Stan does since he does bath time)

I use the gerber lavander bath soap all over for LO

I dont use baby shampoo with tyler yet. I just put johnsons top and tail in the bath and i wash his hair then with the bath water xx

Maley has loads of hair and we wash it with johnsons but not every bathtime...one wash, no wash, wash, no wash....like that lol....oh and we oil her scalp with olive oil

i use johnsons shampoo but i dont wash her hair everytime with it, mainly i just use the water and every so often use the shampoo the reason i do this is cos she does have a bit of cradle cap and it makes it worse.

I've only just started using shampoo on Jay's head as his hair was (and still is :D) quite short so I just used clean water.

xx

I wash Evies hair once, sometimes twice a week with Johnsons baby shampoo, just to stop build up of skin cells and crap that can cause cradle cap. xx

I use Johnsons baby shampoo. I also bought a miniture baby shampoo (Snuggles) from Superdrug, just to try it. And it's the same as Johnsons. I wash it everytime I bathe her. She's forever getting milk in her hair from spitting up and it going down the side of her face, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->