Washing Babys Hair?

I use Johnsons baby shampoo, Lola's hair is so thick and long!

I use simple baby shampoo once a week! x

Hermione came out with tones of hair and covered in c**p so we have washed it every day since the day after she was born

Always used Johnsons baby on Bethanie and Dentinox for cradle cap :)

I use Johnsons head to toe on Jess. Their shampoo aggrivates her eczema xXx

We also use Johnsons head-to-toe baby wash

I have always just washed savannahs hair with the baby wash I wash her with. It keeps it nice and soft. :) Love my huggies, lol

We use Johnson's & Johnson's Head to Toe bodywash, and the lavender stuff too until I figured out that's more of a bubble bath than a shampoo, LOL. I only wash her hair once a week though, as it is winter here and very dry. We were warned that anything more could lead to Cradle Cap.

my cousin has never used shampoo on her kids hair till they were about 1 and her kids have the most beautifull hair iv ever seen

Maley has loads of hair and we wash it with johnsons but not every bathtime...one wash, no wash, wash, no wash....like that lol....oh and we oil her scalp with olive oil

I oil Helena with olive oil as well. :)

i use johnson baby head and body, not much because my baby doesn't have much hair,he he he...

I use johnsons baby shampoo :) I don't wash his hair every day though. x

when maddi was younger we used johnsons shampoo or head to toe wash or the avent head and body wash.

now she's bigger we just use shampoo and condition by johnsons :)

You use the conditioner? I was thinking about getting some but didn't know when!

I use the dentinox for cradle cap at the moment but also use Halos and Horns shampoo b/c Johnsons is too harsh for Amelies skin.

Rosie has tones of hair and i use a tiny drop of top to toe wash x

I started conditioning Bethanie's hair just before she turned 2 as it was looking a little dry on the ends. Don't know why as I don't wash it loads.. but it's seemed to help. I use Loreal Kids sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->