washing LO's clothes

mickey

Reaction score
how do you wash the clothe of your LO?

OH wants I wash them seperately from ours. I dunno why, but he says, his mother did so with his little sister's ones.

I wash seperately too.

We have very little whites in our house tbh so every now and then a few whites (like nighties) go in with but generally I wash seperately and use seperate washing detergent (like I have fairy and baby comfort for her clothes normal not so great comforter for ours tbh & bold).

OH and I both have sensative skin so im very careful with my washing powders and fabric softener so I was Olivia's clothes with ours I havent seen the need for me to separate her clothes from ours...

X

yes, I also use a different powder and conditioner for her clothes than ours.

so, will keep on washing seperately.

thx :hi:

I wash Alfie's seperate too with non-biological! x

we all use non bio, but Ethans has to be washed separately, if he uses fairy it can trigger his epilepsy, it's strange. mind you, we're all strange.

I tend to wash Kabe's with mine and Josh's, but recently been doing Izzie's with Ethan's. she's using more clothes than anyone right now thats why though

I started off washing Bethanie's seperately but as we live with quite a few people here it's hard enough trying to use the washer, let alone seperating it all too much. We all use persil non-bio and comfort wash conditioner so it's fine.

I started washing Seren's seperately then realised I wasmaking too much work for myself. Plus it wasn't very energy effeicient washing her little clothes seperately so I put them all in together.Only thing thats washed seperately are her nappies

I'll be washing seperate with a mild detergent

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->