wasn't really sure where to post this but though here would be best UPDATE PG9

Thanks ladies!!!
Minties you're so sweet! One of my sisters burst into tears when i told her lol
Here's the new pic.

Attachments

• 2015-11-11 17.27.49.jpg
    2015-11-11 17.27.49.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 38
OMG OMG congratulations!!! So weird the feeling that you got what you wanted yet can't embrace and enjoy it for fear they got it wrong. I'm still going through it and terrified for the 20 week scan x

Hi im so pleased for you!! You must both be over the moon. Xx

I've been checking in on this thread and just liked to say I'm soo happy you got your baby girl! Congratulations!! :pink:

:happydance:

So pleased to see you got :pink: news. Congratulations!!

Congratulations xx and 3 big brothers to look after her....wonderful

From the picture you've posted there's no need to worry about her gaining a willy when she's born, that's definitely ALL girl. You've got a daughter cooking, yay!

So pleased for you congratulations
I'm having my third boy and it's posts like these that make me want to try again one day for my girl lol x

Congratulations, I'm really pleased for you! Was your OH excited too?

Ohhh FANTASTIC news! Congratulations I'm so happy for you!!!! That is definitely for sure all girl. Yippeeeeee!

PS I'm a girl after 3 boys and I used to love the attention having three older brothers got me! She's going to be amazing :D

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Best news ever. I admit I cried a teeny weeny bit. So cool! So pleased for you.

Me too - 90% happy tears 10% jealousy!!!!

Congrats though I'm genuinely so happy for you all x x

So pleased for you congratulations
I'm having my third boy and it's posts like these that make me want to try again one day for my girl lol x
I hope you get a little girl one day too! This baby was not planned at all lol so i kind of expected that i would just have another boy. But i definitely feel like ive won lotto with being given something my heart has hoped for, for so long. I know not everyone gets what they hope for but i am very happy that this time we did as there will absolutely be no more children after her for us.

Congratulations, I'm really pleased for you! Was your OH excited too?
Thank you :)
DH was shocked and i don't think he believed me at 1st lol we finally talked baby names last night and i think hes starting to realize hes getting the daughter hes always hoped for.
We are doing a pregnancy and gender reveal on the weekend ( we haven't announced the pregnancy on fb only to close family and a handful of close friends ) and he told me how he would like it so im glad he's coming around.

Ohhh FANTASTIC news! Congratulations I'm so happy for you!!!! That is definitely for sure all girl. Yippeeeeee!

PS I'm a girl after 3 boys and I used to love the attention having three older brothers got me! She's going to be amazing :D
Im glad you have had a good experience with your brothers. This one will never have a channel of a sister cause DH will be getting fixed :rofl: my DS1 really wanted a sister with last bubba and he loves my god daughter and keeps saying to me oh mum can't i have a sister like this. So hes going to be sooo thrilled. I can't wait to watch them all grow up together :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"