wasn't really sure where to post this but though here would be best UPDATE PG9

Misscalais

Reaction score
Hi ladies.
So as most of you know on this section of bnb i have 3 boys and felt bad GD when i was told my last baby was a boy. He was meant to be last baby but now pregnant with #4 by mistake.
Im not excited about my pregnancy like you should be when you're growing a healthy child, i cry daily over it. How am i going to manage 4 under 6, how am i going to cope if its another boy. How are we going to get our financial situation under control to provide for this child.
I feel so disconnected, so unhappy. I've been feeling a bit of movement more frequently this past week and im surprised because i have an anterior placenta , but even feeling him/her doesn't make me happy or excited.
I know ill be thrilled if its a girl and it makes me feel terribly guilty to not feel the same way if its boy #4.

You're in my thoughts and prayers, you were so supportive when I was worried about the gender of my little and I hope to be that for you!!

I was disconnected with my pregnancy at first too, and once I found out he was my gender dream I was still a little disconnected (fear of change I think)
After that I think I had a touch of ppd and stayed a little disconnected from him after birth even though he was my gender dream..it wasn't until that first smile that I actually felt connected to him. I did my duty and made sure he was always full clean and dry, but I didn't connect with him until he smiled, it was only for a second but I cried and cried.. I hope nobody judges me for all that haha
Anyway my point is I think a little apprehension and disconnection is normal, whether it's #1 or #4. You're completely normal with that and I hope you don't feel one ounce of guilt over it.

I'll be thinking of you and following your thread, I hope you get your dream gender. My whole family has tons and tons of girls, and my husbands family always has a girl for #2, so I'll send you all my punk dust!!

I've seen you post a few times, how it was hard with hubby, and about your GD. I really have my fingers crossed for you hun. I think it will be loads better once you know one way or the other, though I know some people prefer team yellow! When will you know?

You're in my thoughts and prayers, you were so supportive when I was worried about the gender of my little and I hope to be that for you!!

I was disconnected with my pregnancy at first too, and once I found out he was my gender dream I was still a little disconnected (fear of change I think)
After that I think I had a touch of ppd and stayed a little disconnected from him after birth even though he was my gender dream..it wasn't until that first smile that I actually felt connected to him. I did my duty and made sure he was always full clean and dry, but I didn't connect with him until he smiled, it was only for a second but I cried and cried.. I hope nobody judges me for all that haha
Anyway my point is I think a little apprehension and disconnection is normal, whether it's #1 or #4. You're completely normal with that and I hope you don't feel one ounce of guilt over it.

I'll be thinking of you and following your thread, I hope you get your dream gender. My whole family has tons and tons of girls, and my husbands family always has a girl for #2, so I'll send you all my punk dust!!
Thank you.
No judgement here :) im.17 weeks and still haven't announced the pregnancy yet, only to my mum, dad and siblings plus my 2 best friends. Hubby hasn't told anyone, we haven't even told our boys yet. Waiting until our scan and will tell them then.

I've seen you post a few times, how it was hard with hubby, and about your GD. I really have my fingers crossed for you hun. I think it will be loads better once you know one way or the other, though I know some people prefer team yellow! When will you know?
Thank you :) i wanted to stay team yellow but i guess like last time if it turns out to be another boy, i need that extra time to bond before the baby is born.
My scan is for next Wednesday, so hopefully bub lets us see and ill make sure to update on here if we are team pink or blue.

I've got my fingers crossed that it's your little pink bundle

Hope you hear 'girl' at your ultrasound! I'll be following <3 That's the reason I'm not going to try and be team yellow. If I have another boy, I need time to mentally prepare myself!

I'm terrified of having 3 under 4 Hun well my eldest two Weill be almost 4 & 2 when baby is born .

I totally no what u mean Hun but you will do great ur clearly a great mummy and boy or girl won't make having 4 kids any easier will it x obv I totally get if its a girl how excited you'll be and I'm praying for a girl for you. Xxx

I find out if we are carrying our 3rd boy in 4 days, mentally prepared myself for it as I am entirely convinced it is blue. Don't worry about the way you are feeling, we all know in this section that our babies would never be loved or wanted any less, it is more mourning of the baby gender we will never have x

Hope you hear 'girl' at your ultrasound! I'll be following <3 That's the reason I'm not going to try and be team yellow. If I have another boy, I need time to mentally prepare myself!
Thank you. I hope you hear girl too!

Thank you. Yeah 3 young kids is definitely a reality check thats for sure. Mine were just turned 5, and almost 4 when bub came along. So a bigger gap but i had forgotten how hard a newborn can be lol

I find out if we are carrying our 3rd boy in 4 days, mentally prepared myself for it as I am entirely convinced it is blue. Don't worry about the way you are feeling, we all know in this section that our babies would never be loved or wanted any less, it is more mourning of the baby gender we will never have x
Fingers crossed you hear girl! I know the feeling too well but no matter baby will always be loved.

I know it's not the same but I had all the same thoughts when I fell unexpectedly pregnant with my third after already having two boys. I felt the same about everything - coping with 3 young children including the youngest two with just 15 months between them. I thought I'd be devastated when my third it arrived but now I can't imagine him not being here or being a girl. I still have times when I'm unbelievably sad that I won't get my baby girl but I still wouldn't change what I have.

I'm hoping you hear pink at your scan but we'll all be here for you either way

Ohhhh i sure hope you hear girl!!!! Fingers tightly crossed for you xxx

I know it's not the same but I had all the same thoughts when I fell unexpectedly pregnant with my third after already having two boys. I felt the same about everything - coping with 3 young children including the youngest two with just 15 months between them. I thought I'd be devastated when my third it arrived but now I can't imagine him not being here or being a girl. I still have times when I'm unbelievably sad that I won't get my baby girl but I still wouldn't change what I have.

I'm hoping you hear pink at your scan but we'll all be here for you either way
Thanks. Yeah i was the same with DS3. We were trying prior but had two early losses so we packed it in and decided no more. I got pregnant the next month, couldn't believe it. And i though for sure he was going to me my girl. But hes an absolute cherub, id not change him for any girls. I had let go the dream of a girl and now facing it again unexpectedly im finding it so tough. But this time next week we will know pink or blue :)

I really really hope you hear girl! I'm sorry you're having such a stressful time, it can't be easy switching from being done to suddenly having another LO on the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->