wasnt sure where to put this..

Oh Layla :hugs:

Get to A&E this isn't fair anymore & that much bleeding just isn't normal!

:hugs:

i went, not long got back.

I flooded twice while being there and they took me up to gyny.

I was examined but nothing was wrong, she said everything looked healthy which is good. she thinks my body just doesnt know whats its doing since my misscarriage, so shes putting me back on the norethisterone,

got to take 3 a day for 25 days, then have a 5 day break

in those 5 days i have to take tranexamic acid, 2 tablets, 3 times a day.

I have to do this for 3 months to try to kick start my body back in to a normal cycle, while on these tablets im not allowed to TTC at all! so Jan is out the wondow for me now, its looking more like march :(

and there is no garentee by march my body would have got it, they are just hoping it works, if it doesnt then i have to go back again.

She said i can still keep my consultant appointment coz she might be able to sugest something better.

so thats it, im back on pills for now, no baby for me.

xx

aaaawwww hun at least u ve an answer to the issue if u get you body back in to normal cycle it may be easier to ttc i hope all goes well will be thinking about u :hugs:

Aww sweetie :hugs:
At least they are trying to sort it for you, our bodies are the most dysfunctional things going sometimes i think

I think will be much better to get your bod back to normal before TTC, i now it will seem like forever to you but i'm sure it will be the best in the long run

Take care xxxx

:hugs: Layla
At least Something was done! As much as it sucks it really is a good idea to get yourself sorted out first before trying again.

oh im so pleased you went to them...prayers to you my darling, your having such a tough time...bxox :hugs: [-o< :hugs:

:hugs: im glad there sorting it 4 u, dont worry march will soon be here :D:D:D

:hugs: im sorry ur goin through this at the min.
I hope the tablets work for u hun.
x

:hugs: only just caught up wth everything. Hope everything settles down for you soon. Hopefully this will make ttc in March easier

Layla I missed this last update - *Slaps self*

BIG :hugs: an an open offer for any ranting x

Hope you guys are ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel