wasnt sure where to put this..

Layla

Reaction score
Hiya,

I have stopped taking the tablets the doc gave me now coz im back off holidays and my AF has come back, I knew it would as the tables were only a temp thing to stop me bleeding so heavy.

But today i have been heavier than before, I have used a pack of san pads (apart from 1) and eariler i sat on the loo and i 'flowed' and felt things pass constant for about 10 seconds. Sorry TMI i know. After this happend its seems to slow a little.

My question is, how long do you think i should leave it untill i go back to the docs (again!) Shall i wait and see if it will stop on its own in a weeks time?

If you take a look at my chart, you can see how long i have been bleeding for.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/14f2d8

xx

Oh crap layla you don't need this again :hugs:

No pain? I'd say if any pain or discomfort I would go to my GP (well not mine I'd rather fall apart first :roll: -)!

Maybe it's a normal period & after bleed (this one) it will all pan out? Was the tabs suppose to do this for you? Did they tell you to expect a bleed when you stopped taking them?

i have more pain this time then last week, but its like a dull peroid pain, nothing sharpe or stabbing which i think its good.

Yeah i knew that when i stopped taking the tablets that AF would come back, they were just meant to slow it down to give me a break.
I am still meant to be taking them for a few more days really but i dont want to, its just prolonging the outcome, either way when ever i stop taking them AF comes back so i might as well do it now and get it over with, I just didnt expect it to be worse :?

xx

Would freak me out too I think - I'd see how you are by middle of week? No stabbing/sharp pains is good as you say :hugs:

Oh Layla you must be drained hun. I hope you are eating well. Id be making a Dr appointment for maybe Wednesday, just incase. If your bleeding so heavy you will end up aneamic (sp) Take care Hun xx

yeah im eating very well, i put on 5lbs at Center Parks! :shock: lol

I had to get up last night to sort myself out coz i had a little flood, seems to have calmed down again now tho.

Jase said the same about Wed, so i will wait and see what im like then

xx

I really hope this is the last 'dodgy' bleed for you Layla.

aww layal,you are really having a shite time of late{{hugs}}}

so embrassed :oops: :(

Just went to a spiritual church for an open circle and at the end i stood up and it just gushed from me, all through my jeans and didnt stop. I cant belive it happend in front of everyone, i just ran out quick coz i didnt know what else to do.

got home and had to get in the shower, Its slowed again now so it seems to be heavy and consitant then i will have a big gush then it will go back to heavy and consitant again.

Jase saw the blood everywhere when i got in so he now wants me to go to the docs first thing in the morning.

Getting worried now

xx

Oh no!
Definatley go to teh doctors! It cant be good to loose that much blood!

layla,goto a&e or something hun,at least you'll see someone different to whom youve been seeing,say its been getting worse,at least you'll get help there and then.im worried about you hun,it cant be doing your body and good and surely there is only so much waste blood you can lose

Layla :hugs: I would def get yourself off to docs first thing hun. hope this settles for u soon.
xx

its not gushing now tho so if i go to a&e i will look silly :oops:

I am going to phone the docs first thing and try to see a diffrent doc there, getting fed up of my one now.

Hopefuly it wont gush anymore tonight, worn out now. got a very big ache low down too.

xx

i def agree hun, if its through clothes, it cant be good, get urself 2 a n e :hugs::hugs:

You wont look silly, even if youre not gushing now. You already did which would be enough for me to go...

Layla said:
its not gushing now tho so if i go to a&e i will look silly :oops:

I am going to phone the docs first thing and try to see a diffrent doc there, getting fed up of my one now.

Hopefuly it wont gush anymore tonight, worn out now. got a very big ache low down too.

xx

u wont look silly!!! if not a+e y not ring nhs 24?(who will prob send u 2 a+e!!)

yeah i was thinking of ringing the NHS direct , anyone know there number?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonzalo123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"