Wasps - how to get rid of them?

lousielou

Mummy
Reaction score
Urgh, this morning I spotted a huge number of wasps flying into a hole in a brick wall in our garden, and since we got home an hour ago, I've had ten or twelve fly into the house. Has anyone got any idea how I can get rid of them - any recommendations? :flower:

You are best off getting someone to spray the hole to kill them and then seal it up

Rather you than me. I just run a mile if I see any. Get someone in to do the job. The sooner the better!!

I am TERRIFIED of wasps. I've heard good things about something called a Waspinator. Worth a google x

Just googled Waspinator, and it looks great but doesn't work against a nest that's already there (though I'm tempted to get one once this one has been got rid of!) :)

Oh!
I'm just moving to a house with a garden and may get some just to make sure I never get any wasps.
xx

They look creepy though, I'll forget I've put it up and think it's a nest!
Cannot explain my fear of them, when I was younger in the summer months I'd sleepwalk/talk thinking there was wasps in my room etc xx

We had 2 wasps nests last year, one in a wall cavity, the other in the loft, we had to get someone out to get rid of them both times, if they're left then the nest of wasps just gets larger as the summer goes on, can't stand the things, I was hoping as it was a colder start to the year then they'd all die off but unfortunately my wish hasn't been granted! Good luck hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->